Search results for query: *

1. Peachy

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I love reading. Mostly because when you're a kid you learn that books are more interesting than hotel tvs in the middle of the day.
  2. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I kind of feel the same way about e-books. I have nothing against them, and I think that they're great. But I'd rather hold a physical book in my hand.
  3. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I drive. But its the only form of transportation around here. The middle of nowhere doesn't give that many choices in public transportation.
  4. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I haven't bought anything lately, but there are things I want to buy. Expensive things. Why are gamecube/wii games getting so expensive. ;_;
  5. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 As long as I can get into it I'll read/watch any form of entertainment. If its animated or drawn the style does have a small factor. But it usually doesn't stop me from trying it.
  6. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I like AoT. Its not my favorite series. But I still thought it was good. I really like Kill la Kill right now.
  7. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I have no idea what kind of job I want to have. I need to decide.
  8. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I like short usernames. My memory and spelling abilities aren't that great so when I have to mention people with long usernames it's a pain.
  9. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 Whenever someone already has Setra somewhere else I just add another a to the end. It usually works.
  10. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I like my current username. Holding a username for over a year makes me kind of scared of changing it.
  11. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I have a somewhat irrational fear of being scolded or being told I am doing something wrong. So my first few months here I was almost robotic. I guess its not a good thing. Its kept me out of trouble though. But I still need to work on it.
  12. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I don't look at my first year here. Anything more than six months ago usually makes me cringe.
  13. Peachy

Re: The Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol 5 I think Serebii and Bulbapedia have certain strengths that one another don't have. Like Serebii has new information much faster, so I used it when I needed information about X and Y in the early days of release. But Bulapedia's pages are have...
Back
Top Bottom