Search results for query: *

1. Peachy

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

As far as I know the only way to obtain them is to take them from wild Jangmo-o.
  2. Peachy

No, they don't have pokedex numbers at all. Not even their national dex numbers.
  3. Peachy

"The Path for Brilliant-Stone Hunting" in Isle Aphun on Poké Pelago is the only consistent way to get evolutions stones that I've found other than the one's you can buy at Olivia's shop. I always gotten what I needed within a few sessions.
  4. Peachy

Only regular forms can produce regular form babies. So it's not possible to obtain them yet.
  5. Peachy

Yeah it's only for baby pokemon.
  6. Peachy

Go to the Appearance/Cry page and you can change form will be displayed. It'll change the information as well. Yeah, it's impossible to get into.
  7. Peachy

If you have a Pokémon with Compound Eyes leading your party it boosts the chances of wild Pokémon holding items. Butterfree has Compound Eyes and learns Theif so it's a perfect mon for item hunting.
  8. Peachy

Magikarps are just extremely common. To get the more rare encounters, fish in the spots with the bubbling water.
  9. Peachy

Has anyone figured out the rain schedule yet? Goodra is one of the last pokemon I need to finish the dex but I haven't been able to find overworld rain at all.
  10. Peachy

As far as I know its random if they stay or leave. Some pokemon have better odds of staying but I don't think there's anything that can effect it.
  11. Peachy

Gabite can be summoned by other pokemon when there is a sandstorm in the overworld in Hiana Desert.
  12. Peachy

It'll reappear once you go through the Elite 4 again.
  13. Peachy

The Huntail hut in Seafolk Village on Poni Island. Or wild Magby have a 5% chance of holding them.
  14. Peachy

Just Raichu. Only the Raticate, Ninetales, Dugtrio, Muk, Persian, Sandslash, and Golem lines have Alolan Forms. Raichu, Exeggutor, and Marowak are the only ones in their lines with Alolan Forms. So there's only like 18 Alolan forms total.
  15. Peachy

If you have two moves of the same type do you get to choose which one becomes the Z-move? Like if you have both Swords Dance and Return?
  16. Peachy

The only item like that would the Eviolite which would make it's defenses slightly higher than Delphox. And then there are the Choice Specs and Scarf which would make it's Sp. Atk or Speed higher than Delphox. But other than that Delphox is just generally better based on stats alone. Also you...
  17. Peachy

Are Flabébé's flower colors passed down through breeding? I'm trying to collect all the variations and I don't want to deal with having to find 3 1% white ones.
  18. Peachy

I'd assume she holds as many events that there are Wonder Card slots for, which is 24.
  19. Peachy

Yes, your Bank is tied to your Nintendo ID which is tied to your 3DS. You insert your Gen V cartridge and go to Poké Transporter. It'll take the all the Pokémon out of the first box of the PC and transfer them to Bank. Then, you put in a Gen VI cartridge and go to Bank. There you can move the...
  20. Peachy

Yes, but you need to download Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter from the 3DS eShop.
Back
Top Bottom