Search results for query: *

1. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

Dora the Explorer? (I have no idea) "Come one, come all, 'cause we're having a ball, we're just making some calls to strangers~"
  2. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

Gurren Lagann? "I've always wanted someone to ask me if I would like fries with that."
  3. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

Hmmm... A Hyperdimension Neptunia game? "If you are living just for yourself, it's all up to you. No hard feelings, no regrets. If you think like that, everything is fine."
  4. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

Hmm... I'm going to guess it's either from Kill la Kill or a Tarantino movie... "When I look into all of your stupid faces, I think about how much fun it will be to pound them into dust."
  5. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

That one secret track on a Wipeout game that sarcastically mocked you for messing up? "I’m so sorry I didn’t share any of my liverwurst with you! The invasion was going so well I forgot about feeding mein sticky friend!"
  6. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

F Zero? "Things are so much prettier when they burn."
  7. Peekaboo Pikachu

Guess that reference!

Hmm... I'm going to guess the video game SMITE? "I feel so light. This is the first time I've ever felt this happy during battle. I'm not afraid of anything anymore. Because...I'm not alone anymore!"
Back
Top Bottom