Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

Said it before I'll say it again golden calf. The fact they don't appear in every episode any more shows they aren't "needed". Ash's cavalcade of friends, and rivals had plenty of comic relief characters. Even before the TRio stopped appearing in every episode the anime had showed itself to be...
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

The Rocket trio's lack of screentime in Sun & Moon is honestly kind of appalling

There seems to be a small subtle selfishness that pops up in SM Ash from time to time. I can't think of any examples but it's not like malicious or anything just he seems to have a stronger Id this season. I feel like he cares more about food than the world around him and the captures of...
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

@martianmister does that mean that the gen VIII anime might have way more battles, increase the focus on the friendship between the human cast, and have Ash being less selfish?
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

They kinda feel like a golden calf tbh. I mean I have plenty of Brock nostalgia but it's not like he was necessary for the show to function. It's not like they can develop them to meaningful degree without booting them at this point but reset or whatever.
Back
Top Bottom