Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

Speculation Gen VIII battle system

The reason why I suggested upping the move limit is because I wanted to counterbalance the restrictions. The reason why I suggested the restriction is to nerf both stall and offensive min maxing. I don't like the idea of hyper optimal dump stats and I think that weaknesses are more important...
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

@Froyo having no move limit whatsoever would cause some balancing issues though. Pokemon with larger movesets would be even better.
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

@Bolt the Cat and @Froyo forgive me for saying hard when I meant effectively impossible. Well there is always the SNES final fantasy system... but that wouldn't be enough to be worth the hassle. Have I pitched the idea of having six moves per Pokemon but with restrictions i.e. each pokemon can...
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

Part of me wants them to go real time. But having 3d real time battles would be hard given they would have to make hit boxes and animations for nearly contact move pokemon combination okay maybe they would have to 10 attack animations per forme but that's still a lot. I think I remember an...
Back
Top Bottom