Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Giving that tons of people are expecting a reveal Wednesday would a separate thread just speculating potential names be warranted? I have ideas for potential names but, I'm drawing a complete blank on ones Gamefreak would actually use. Mars and Venus Jade and Topez Are the closest I got to...
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

So what does everyone think the games could be called? I'm thinking something more visual like "Crimson and Azure" or "Jade and Topez".
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

Hard core fans like me will "have" to buy it if they have exclusives stuff that are relevant to core games. Also they referred to these games as main series so for all we know this is the new standard for Pokemon. Given that it takes away more than it adds we should be livid if it becomes the...
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

So I'm thinking about from the standpoint everyone else should care about first and foremost? If I was a parent who wasn't a fucking nerd I tell my kid "Well if you want that special thing in your Switch game you're going to have to complete your pokedex in go without daddy's money" than my...
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

Anti consumer practices are baked into Pokémon DNA. Say there is a special item like a tm for an exclusive move or super shiny charm that you can only get from completing the Pokémon go mobile app. In that scenario would you really think that most people will care that you or I are subjected to...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

Pokémon a f2p is where you get advantages from spending real world money is directly connected to main series. "Oh it's not that advantagous you can still play without it". This is setting an awful precident in addition to the "streamlining" which is code for watered the fuck down.
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

Was the only 151 Pokemon thing confirmed?
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

TFW I can't gloat about being right because I don't know for sure that games are spin offs.
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

I heard some people try to claim this a spinoff too. When will we got confirmation of whether or not these will connect to gen 7?
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

So not only did I lose my 4chan pissing contest but it gave me false hope by announcing a Kanto Remake spinoff at the same time! Not only the but they added the Pokemon go bullshit and I fucking hate the artstyle! Today is fucking shitty.
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

Holy crap I if a 4chan Anon says is correct I'll be proven wrong in 23 minutes. Why release remakes before a new gen? Why do this live event suddenly instead of just using the Pokémon Direct format? Why not at least announce it ahead of time? Why couldn't fate grant me victory in the year...
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

Holy crap I if a 4chan Anon says is correct I'll be proven wrong in 23 minutes. Why release remakes before a new gen? Why do this live event suddenly instead of just using the Pokémon Direct format? Why not at least announce it ahead of time? Why couldn't fate grant me victory in the year...
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

The fact that it's just a tiny thing is my point. Feels weird to have something incredibly insignificant and something incredibly significant at the exact same time.
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

Seems pretty unlikely to announce your new ultra huge game right before a joint project with build a bear workshop of all things. Also friendly reminder all these "credible leakers" have been wrong before multiple times.
  15. Peppermint Phoenix

Nintendo Nintendo Nintendo Are ALL these games imminent? Or is this just GDPR?
  16. Peppermint Phoenix

This reminds me of the time people thought Ridley was going to be playable in Sm4sh because "Sakurai can't stop referencing size"
  17. Peppermint Phoenix

How would you react if the games weren't announced and the "one last thing" fif the E3 direct was the mainline Fire Emblem game?
  18. Peppermint Phoenix

*Groundon roars intensifying* I'm beginning to believe this was the work of domain squatting.
  19. Peppermint Phoenix

Wait if a leak said it will be announced thos month than the means if there isn't a direct my faith in team fake can go back up and I can have full faith in the winning team at E3!
Back
Top Bottom