Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

Spoilers Official Let's Go Pikachu/Let's Go Eevee Discussion Thread

Anyone else disappointed by the lack of new anime references? Like I get that it's "a reimanigining of yellow" instead of a remake but, still yellow was based on the anime.
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

@KiranTheWitch no I can't but I found a dataminer. DATAMINE SPOILERS OPEN AT YOUR DISCRETION!
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

The multiverse explains everything it's the ultimate get out of jail free card. There was no game where Cyrus won for instance.
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

@Arcanine10 But if this game takes place after gen I then, Giovanni wouldn't be gym leader anymore. If it doesn't and this just a retelling why wouldn't we be Red/Leaf fighting Blue again instead of fighting them all in the end/postgame.
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

I'm guessing Leaf is going to be the 8th gym leader.
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

My guess is these games take place between gen I and II.
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

We have not enough Pokémon not to many. The thing is they sped up the generations from gen III and IV they chose to do that. I wouldn't have a problem if the "casual quarentine" turned out to be true but, I don't have faith gamefreak wouldn't just make let's go the new normal if they could. I...
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

@Plubio I would expect if there was anything else he wouldn't resort to advertising the feature that has been in the series from the beginning. I would expect something to the effect of "there are cool surprises after the game is over that long time fans will be interested in" or something...
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

Shit even my jaded ass expected a Delta episode like chunk of postgame story content. Why are these games $60 again?
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

There isn't a good reason not to include gts. HGSS had all of gen IV's features and ORAS had all of gen VI's features.
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

Mr. No Battle Frontier promises a badass postgame. I'll believe it when I see it.
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

They should have made the Game Corner have Pokémon pinball machines or the Pokémon tcg in ORAS but they didn't so I can see them going a simple route again. For example you have to buy (or use a voucher to get in) when to use the A button to interact with game system all you get is a text...
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

Lacks GTS? Another point in the spinoff column.
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

It is vague whether is this is a spinoff or not. "We are developing a main series game" "Here a main series game that is mechanically different from all the other ones. It has most of the roster removed and is has no online but it does have online. It connects to Go but we aren't telling you if...
  15. Peppermint Phoenix

But that doesn't necessitate huge amounts of content, that let's go is a glorified spinoff or that it won't keep the Go mechanics. 1) They said nothing about gen 8 other than its date. Even if they did we couldn't trust them. 2) We can guess from simplified stats and stuff but they said "main...
  16. Peppermint Phoenix

What did Gamefreak say? Because the presentation felt vague to me.
Back
Top Bottom