Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

These aged poorly
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

Home could have and should have been included in NSO This a single series that requires multiple subscription services to access everything.
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

@Knightwolf09 I don't have to like Whataboutism either.
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

The norm is fucked then. It is completely justified to complain about the norm when the norm is horseshit This is straight up price gouging.
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

@Knightwolf09 How much more are we given when GTS used to be a standard feature, we can't use all the Pokemon in every game anymore, and the minigame stuff in minimal and Pokemon Dream World was a free service at one point? It doesn't make sense to me at all outside of greed. I don't see any...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

I certainly disagree with this. It's triple the price as Bank for pretty much exactly the same thing plus a couple bells and whistles without the ability to transfer all the pokemon, and it paywalls GTS a feature that used to be in the base. I'm livid.
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

We still don't know what the service will cost, and the game is almost out. But naw if you think Gamefreak is anti consumer in any way, shape, or form you being petty /s
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

@Kallyle yeah but I might as well cheat at that point but, then again Gamefreak is cheating me so I guess it's fair.
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

God I'm pissed I only have one Zerora. I don't know whether to keep it in Gen 7 or put it in Pokemon retirement home. The fact that I'm going to have to make that decision in only a year is horrid
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

I get why people don't care but, this another ton on top a heap. We already know that they are going to sever gen VIII's connection to the 3ds eventually. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if we lose the ability to deposit pokemon to Bank in two years. Remember how fast they ditched Dream World? The...
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

@Gligarman "when have all of the Pokemon been transferable at launch" Gold and Silver through Black 2 and White 2. The new system is really anti consumer not going to lie. "What about Ruby and Sapphire?" I would have preferred that honestly.
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

I wanted to buy SwSh just because I wanted to show Gamefreak that I want non Let's Go Pokemon titles no matter how barren the postgame was. It looked good so far but, I may buy the $55 dollar used Gamestop copy.
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

My thoughts are: fuck Masuda fuck gamefreak fuck masuda gamefreak If they are going to limit what pokemon we can transfer they may as well have cut transferring altogether and give us the catharsis of a completely clean slate. This decision is the worst case possible FUCK MASUDA!
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

They better not increase the price.
  15. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh Pokemon Home

I just hope they make a physical way to transfer Pokemon between the 3ds and Switch. I'd hate for in two to three years for them to say "Well if you wanted to bank pokemon you would have done so already. We gotta shut down 3ds online eventually just play the newer games nerds." At least the Gen...
Back
Top Bottom