Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Someone should of told TPC this "it had to happen eventually" BS when they made future proof models that caused the 3ds games to lag.
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

@prog rocker so one troll did their plan good so, I gotta swallow anti consumer BS?
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

@Cresselia92 I don't see any point in that. But then again I'm the type of guy who sees toxic as a meaningless buzzword. "Attack" is also too vague for my taste but whatever I'm in the minority in that regard, and that's okay. Spreading around misinformation doesn't benefit anyone though.
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

It's still really premature. Given how long a future affordable Nintendo hybrid is going to take to get to be as powerful as the PS5 and how many assets they reuse I see no reason why they can't up to 2000 Pokemon. It's the principle of the thing I invested time and money into a collection...
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

I heard about Masuda getting a false rape accusation on /vp/. A day later it had less than 10 retweets and poster was banned from Twitlonger. Based on what little I read it's pretty obvious to me that this wasn't someone legitimately trying to make slander Masuda it's either someone deliberately...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

@Greninjaman The load is far from unbearable, and they can just stop making new Pokémon before it is. If the "knew they were going to have to supporting every Pokémon eventually" they shouldn't have charged for a transfer service. Heck if it really gets to that point they should just end...
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

@godiego then they should have just ended transfer altogether. That way everyone is on an even playing field every game and they will never have to worry about supporting old content ever again.
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

According to Wikipedia they only have 143 employees. Masuda at one point said over 100 People worked on let's go, and they are releasing Town this year. Yeah it's no wonder they couldn't squeeze in every model in SIX FUCKING YEARS. They overextended themselves like crazy. They can afford to...
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

@Zeta To be fair that's a signature move. All Digimon have only one or two of them
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

" Act rationally, think logically, and save all final judgments until the games themselves have come out. " My logic and reason tell me that the people who charged fiddy bucks a Mew a year ago aren't paragons of benevolence. Depending on what comes next, and how fast bank is closed I'm thinking...
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

@Cresselia92 I'm leaning towards the later, Like I said before if they can't do full transfer, no transfer is better.
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

@Psycho Monkey you'll have to choose whether to keep them in Gen 7 or Pokemon prison
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

Lol at people calling out the reddit OP's math.
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

If gamefreak didn't want people to feel entitled to transfer they shouldn't charged people for bank. We are literally entitled.
Back
Top Bottom