Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

When was this? Honestly as someone who looooooooooooooooooooooved how slow and natural Ash's development as trainer and person was through out the first decade of the anime this quite honestly breaks my heart. Back on the topic of the episode itself despite me not keeping up with journeys too...
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

Okat Wasn't one of Iris' first character developments about her deciding to take it easy? Feels weird contrasted with surpassing the likes of Tobias and Alain off screen
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

Remember how much of a huge deal being champion was for most of the series?
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

Silver ling to Iris being a champion is that her big title will make a huge jobber. Ash got this one. Her getting that title is her win which will make it "fair" for her to get a loss. Ash beat Misty but Kiawe lost to Brock. Same principle of evenness will apply here.
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

Apparently she was confirmed to become champion despite not being interested in the league competition or collecting badges during her time as a main character. I think the people owe an apology to others are the people who got on their high horse about not calling Iris a Mary Sue or anything...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

Exactly Anime =/= games. I really hope she's not the champion because she's my least favorite of Ash's companions and she showed no interest in becoming the champion during Best Wishes. I can wait for this clickbait I'm seeing elsewhere to end.
Back
Top Bottom