Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

National Dex in Scarlet and Violet?

They had a whole ass major megacorporation that did very little except modeling for other Pokémon projects including gamefreak's @Articfoxgamez Competitive smash bros players have been playing the same game since 2001. When Singles, doubles, rotation, and triple battles and hundreds of Pokemon...
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

@DarkMeow another piece of irony is that I wouldn't be mad (or at least AS mad) at Gamefreak if they just never had the app in the first place. The unethical part of removing the national dex is the trying to have their cake and eat it too to the consumers' detriment.
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

The 3ds handled 800 and the Switch is way stronger
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

Still praying that they'll say "fuck it" and put in the National Dex if the game has to get delayed thanks to location data being corrupted or some shit.
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

Maybe Gamefreak stoking resentment between the competitive scene and hard-core collectors was a bad idea. Cutting the dex didn't turn Pokémon into an e sport and thinking that it might later down the line is foolish. TPC should do one the following: A) just accept that VGC is unpopular B) Pull...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

I don't understand why people still bring up competitive balance when it comes to the dexcut. The native to Kalos marker was a thing. Just blanket ban Pokémon instead of not programming into the games. Not hard
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

I understand that most people don't care but it used to be the bare minimum and they had Home and Bank Subscriptions to pay for it from those who do care. But apparently the bare minimum is too much to ask for in 2022
Back
Top Bottom