Search results for query: *

1. Peppermint Phoenix

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

@prog rocker Every story is still part of the same "playthrough" under your use of it right?
  2. Peppermint Phoenix

So is the passwords in Pokemon Conquest usable once per campaign or would the player have to delete all data to use a password again?
  3. Peppermint Phoenix

I can wondertrade and connect to GTS just fine but, I stopped gaining new letters that allow the mirage spots to change in Omega Ruby.
  4. Peppermint Phoenix

How do you get the Shiny Tapu Koko for Participation prize? I can't find my code on Global Link and I played well over three matches
  5. Peppermint Phoenix

My Gengar is faster than my Butterfree. Whenever I encountered Raikou with my Butterfree I'm always able to attempt sleep powder. But when I encountered Raikou with Gengar it always fleed before I was able to use mean look. Does fleeing have increased priority against Pokémon that are traded or...
  6. Peppermint Phoenix

@prog rocker well that's frustrating. Thank you for quick answer.
  7. Peppermint Phoenix

Trying to catch the beasts in Crystal. Spider web seems to stop working after I switch Ariados out. Does happen and if it does then is mean look the same?
  8. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions + Simple Answers: ORAS Edition Did anyone reveal if the level curve was altered to counter act this or is X and Y all over again?
  9. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) What happens to your global link stuff on a new game?
  10. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) How your friend being online at the same time as you friend safari effect Hidden abilities? Does it: A increase a existing chance? B create a chance? C change a chance to a guarantee? D Make a guarantee when there was no chance?
  11. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Paranoid parrot over here thanks.
  12. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't have to take my Dialga from the Delivery man before getting another event right?
  13. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) NICE THANKYA
  14. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Is there a calculation program that tells me how much total experience a Pokemon needs to get to a certain level. How much TOTAL exp points does magikarp have minimum at level 20
  15. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) jokool however to my understanding the names are poorly made since OU means it is good not overused even though that's what it stands for. Which doesn't make that much sense to me.
  16. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) When a Pokemon is lv100 and it faced a defeated opponent does it being in the battle still lower the amount of experience your others pokes get from that opponent.
  17. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) It's latter cause my bro got the shows about him a million times in a row. Thanks :)
  18. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) really but I tried so it is just random. they are not tuned to seperate channels???
  19. Peppermint Phoenix

Re: Simple Questions/Simple Answers v.4 (Gen IV/V) Where is a tv where you can see shows about you after becoming champion?
Back
Top Bottom