Search results for query: *

1. Pepsi Perfect

Generation VII confirmed!

Or he's not the only rival.
  2. Pepsi Perfect

It's a running joke at this point, I almost want Corocoro to never release concrete info so it can continue ... provided we're getting updates from GF and Nintendo. Even though I got the information I wanted and said I would tune out ... >_>
  3. Pepsi Perfect

I think Popplio will have the most badass evo, because Water types tend to do that goofy to badass thing really well. I'm hoping Litten stays on all four legs, unlike every Fire starter that has come before it. And while Rowlet is adorable (and dapper) I honestly don't have any idea as to how it...
  4. Pepsi Perfect

Evolutions might sway me and Rowlet is SUPER ADORABLE but I'm like 99% sold on Litten. It literally attacks with flaming furballs! As a cat owner, this is very accurate.
  5. Pepsi Perfect

Do they call it you-nuh-vuh in the anime, or something? I've literally never heard that pronunciation before XD And as for Magearna, I think she could fit any region, Alola included. Every region has their lore, which is generally quite old. Alola is likely no different. I hope she's not event...
  6. Pepsi Perfect

Just make it Fire/Fighting, problem solved
  7. Pepsi Perfect

I think an Ice bird would be really cool, maybe the early region bird? I hope there's a wider variety in the early game, because it can suck waiting for the mid and/or end game for your favourites.
  8. Pepsi Perfect

I think that will be the case, I imagine GF will have shied away from having a lot of water routes because of all the backlash.
  9. Pepsi Perfect

Personally I don't see a problem with another tropical reason if it brings something new to the table, which I think Alola will have no problems doing. It looks like a breath of fresh air already. And I actually like the water routes ): In ORAS the encounter rate on them was lowered, so that...
  10. Pepsi Perfect

How are those related, though? It's just giving us a wider scope of the battle (I hope)
  11. Pepsi Perfect

It is for this small moment we are all united. Soon hype-fuelled chaos will ensue. I can't wait All kitties are unimpressed with us; GF studied their source material well
  12. Pepsi Perfect

IMO the graphics are not that much different, just slightly more realistic. But to each their own :)
  13. Pepsi Perfect

I personally think that they lost that nostalgia in gen VI already. But I am not upset about it! Pokemon is not a game to play for graphics, and I think both gen VI and gen VII look great while staying true to their predecessors.
  14. Pepsi Perfect

You should be careful when you pick it up in the volcano
  15. Pepsi Perfect

Nek minnit, Pokemon Go has us going into actual volcanoes for Ho Oh and Moltres ... just kidding I don't have the data or battery for that But I always felt Mt. Chimney had untapped potential so we MUST be able to go into the volcano this time. I mean, why even put it in the game if it's going...
  16. Pepsi Perfect

I want to go into the volcano
  17. Pepsi Perfect

I, for one, welcome our new Tentacool overlords.
  18. Pepsi Perfect

That is a very good point, but don't lose hope, the head of the villainous team could be female! And the champion, too. And they could have an awesome, badass battle.
  19. Pepsi Perfect

I'm having an identity crisis; I like the Sun legendary way better but I always get the cool toned game of the pair DX
  20. Pepsi Perfect

Australia and New Zealand are a part of Europe in video game regions, right? Really bummed out, it's gonna be tough avoiding online for spoliers those few days. Speaking of spoliers ... this vid gave all the criteria I needed before checking out of the fandom but I don't know if I can now my...
Back
Top Bottom