Search results for query: *

1. Peridorito

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

Finally managed to win some battles in the Battle Royal and have gone up to Hyper Rank. I'm battling a lot so that I can buy the power items and finally start training my Pokémon for the Battle Tree.
  2. Peridorito

I was soft reseting so I could battle all the challengers for the champion title but Faba was taking way too long to show up so I decided to do other things first. I caught Necrozma and Tapu Koko, but knocked out Tapu Lele, so now I have to go through the Elite Four again. Oh well.
  3. Peridorito

I'm still rematching the Elite Four to battle all challengers. The only ones left are Faba and Ryuki.
  4. Peridorito

I finished the UB missions and am currently focusing on rematching the Elite Four so I can grind and battle all of the challengers. Sp far I have battled Hau, Molayne, Gladion and Hapu. Today I also got the event Magearna, did my first island scan, and got a Totodile.
  5. Peridorito

Finally beat the elite four and champion. My team was Primarina, Ribombee, Jolteon, Palossand, Goodra and Bewear. I don't remember the exact levels but I thnk the highest one was Primarina at level 53, so I was a bit underleveled. I used up all my stock of revives and max revives. Also started...
  6. Peridorito

My internet was really crappy lately, so unfortunately I wasn't able to write too much about my experience like I wanted to. I intended to get Sun on the release date, but I was 1 day late and when I got to the store they only had a single copy of Moon left, so I got it. Otherwise I'd have to...
Back
Top Bottom