Search results for query: *

1. Peridorito

Tell us what you think of the Pokemon above....

I like it, used one in Moon and it was great. It's just a pile of a sand with a shovel but it's somehow cute. Spinarak
  2. Peridorito

A forgettable mon but it it is pretty cute at least. Litleo
  3. Peridorito

It's great. It has a simple design but it's iconic. Even though I know there's better flying types in Kanto, I still use it often just because I like how it looks the best. It's mega is cool too. My only nitpick is that it's basically just a bigger Pidgeotto but that's not a big problem. Hitmonchan
  4. Peridorito

I like it, some people might dislike it because it's ugly but I think it looks cool, I like the whole Impidimp line a lot. Gliscor
  5. Peridorito

Looks pretty neat with all the colors, not the most interesting design but I like it. Lurantis
  6. Peridorito

I love the whole Goomy line, Sliggoo is no exception. Bergmite
  7. Peridorito

Really underrated Mon, I used one in Moon and it's pretty strong, and also really cute. Tympole
  8. Peridorito

Great Mon, while the idea of a living tree isn't super original, it was perfectly executed. Polteageist
  9. Peridorito

It's great, one of my favorite legendaries. It's really cool and intimidating especially in it's Primal form. Cyndaquil
  10. Peridorito

I'm playing through Emerald right now and I'm sick of every Team Aqua grunt using it. Leavanny
  11. Peridorito

It's great, you can never go wrong with ninjas. Bonsly
  12. Peridorito

Oops I forgot to say a Pokemon. I like Inteleon, it's my least favorite of it's evolution line but still pretty cool. And it's G-max is great. Octillery
  13. Peridorito

It's not terrible but I find it pretty forgettable. I only remember it exists because of this.
  14. Peridorito

It's amazing. The concept of an alien virus is just really cool, it looks great, and has a great battle theme. And in ORAS you even battle it in space which is awesome. One of the best mythical Pokémon. Seviper
  15. Peridorito

I like it. It's cute, based on a cool animal, and it having different forms for each side of Sinnoh is a cool gimmick. Gloom
  16. Peridorito

Pretty cool but I think it's a downgrade from Scyther. Pincers just don't compare to sword hands. Reuniclus
  17. Peridorito

A really boring evolution for Poliwhirl, it's the same just bigger and angry. Falinks
  18. Peridorito

It's good. Not one of my favorites, but it serves it's purpose as a cute marketable Pokémon well. Impidimp
Back
Top Bottom