Search results for query: *

1. Persephone

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

@canisaries Figure out what the costs are where you're at. Maybe think a little bit about how your country's politics and economy (and food ethics/diet) differ from your fictional ones', if at all. If you want to use Yen, Pounds, Euros, some fictional equivalent: whatever. But if you want to...
  2. Persephone

Thinking about what people would like, in-universe... Cerulean Cape seems to have at least national fame. A resident mad scientist on the side of good, romantic lore and vague whisperings of a resident god would all boost its reputation. Mt. Moon has at least some tourism industry if I'm...
  3. Persephone

That's a general rule to follow, unless it makes your structure repetitive. For instance, if you find yourself starting ten sentences with "she," well, you should change your sentence structure around once or twice. But you could replace a few of those with the character's name as well.
  4. Persephone

In context, and you probably already know this, Gen One was Japan and was very clearly meant to be set in a real place in the real world since it had a ton of references to the real world compared to other generations. Lt. Surge is "The Lightning American" in games released in the mid-90s. His...
  5. Persephone

They have something of a negative stigma outside of original regions, to be sure, much like OCs have in most other fandoms fan fiction communities. In original regions they are more or less an accepted part of the genera. They tend to be pretty hard to describe and if only one or two is...
  6. Persephone

Fan fiction begins with the idea of copying large amounts of your world from someone else. Copying head canon interpretations, especially common ones, generally isn't a big deal. For what it's worth I used large and complex machines hooked to Pokeballs, but the story was about the very first...
  7. Persephone

When writing about a region more or less governed by a proto-Rocket group (sort of, it's complicated) I largely drew inspiration from Putin's Russia. You might want to read up more on that. In effect the President is in control, but he also uses it to line his own pockets and those of a handful...
  8. Persephone

Oh, I thought we were talking original fiction. There are plenty of large non-predatory animals that are far less aggressive than Chimps, which are actually kind of nasty in captivity. I would stay away from Hippos and Cape Buffalo in terms of African herbivores, but most should be fine*. For...
  9. Persephone

...I can't tell what your question is since you seem to answer it. The problem is that while some presently wild animals can be taken into a home and what not it is seldom advisable. Even lynxes and bobcats regularly mark their scent (urinate) and scratch up anything they can find. And even...
  10. Persephone

Oh, boy, political stories. As a poli sci/econ student who puts waaaaaaaaaaaay to much time into world building, I might be able to help with this. A possible avenue for exploration is simply why the league would ever privatize. The Pokemon World, or at least the league, appears to have free...
  11. Persephone

I base the amount of detail I give on the personality of the viewpoint character/narrator. If the narrator cares basically nothing about style whatsoever, you will find basically nothing in the story about clothing. This leads to some awkward situations like major characters with no physical...
Back
Top Bottom