Search results for query: *

1. Persephone

MATURE: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 100

First. Power tripping Sandy is adorable, and she should never be allowed to be in charge of anything ever again. Honestly had a joke thought when reading this that the entire story is her start of darkness as a future despot. She makes the rules. Follow them or leave. Oh, and, because I don't...
  2. Persephone

Interlude: I didn't quite like or get the first part. Could be that it's just there mostly as a bonus for your first story, but at this point I'm not sure how many people have even read it lol. Guess I'm just kinda shocked that the breloominati hadn't already started to take action in face of...
  3. Persephone

Yay, short chapter! The only little thing that really stood out is that if she's posting this blog from something other than a super-secure Silph Tech computer, it's probably easy for a super scientist or a Silph Exec to figure out where the blog was posted from. So protecting her location from...
  4. Persephone

I'm pretty sure leant refers to letting someone borrow something and leaned refers to the act of leaning. Might just be 'murican English, though. So, uh, Alaska and her new friend are in a flipped boat hours from shore. That's... not entirely sure how you're writing your way out of that one...
  5. Persephone

Hey, so I'm here for the Review Game. While I have posted in this thread after Chapter 81, it was an awards post that did not itself encompass that chapter so I'm just gonna assume this is ok. You've heard my thoughts on 8ES a lot before. Enough that you could probably write my criticisms of...
  6. Persephone

I am now current. I.E. I just read the stuff after Sylveon's evolution. I'm going to start with the criticism I will leave every damn time I read this: holy crap Alaska is just 13? Like... I mean... sometimes it's very believable, what with the emotional craziness and whatever, but sometimes...
  7. Persephone

Hey so the thing finally happened. Four months after it got spoiled in a spinoff project. Yay. OK, to start with I really liked the last two chapters (it's been a while since I read the third-to-last one so I won't comment there). Might be my favorite string of two consecutive chapters in the...
  8. Persephone

And another single chapter review. Hey, Alaska lost terribly. That's the first time that's happened in a while. Janine was interesting, I guess, but I honestly don't have much to say. Which surprises me a little. Alaska's vocabulary, speech patterns, and philosophy contrasting with her age...
  9. Persephone

Way late by normal standards, pretty good for mine. Anyway, watch me awkwardly try to review a single chapter. Hey, nothing blew up. At present nothing looks like it will blow up. Alaska even got called out alone in to a mostly empty area after a vague notification and there wasn't a terrorist...
  10. Persephone

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Interlude 13 (100th Chapter!) By this point I sincerely hope you know my thoughts on the story as a whole, so I'll just cover recent stuff. Cycling Road not blowing up was nice, as was "oh, wow, an actual threat that a traveling trainer might face...
  11. Persephone

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 72 So over the last month I've read every non-Interlude chapter of the story after the prologue, which was fun. In terms of overall pacing and plot coherence, it's somewhere between Dawn of Darkness and Galactic. Not every little detail...
  12. Persephone

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 69 Starting with sentences that didn't quite make sense, or could have made more sense if reworded: “in order to relieve the madness and while Charlotte adjusted to her powers” “is going to put to tell him what to do” is also odd “he...
  13. Persephone

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 68 Nope. It's kind of a public blog. If you wanted to you could comment on any and all of the posts I make there. And if it looks like there were differences between my thoughts on the arc review and the fic review, there were. I kind of...
  14. Persephone

Re: How to Conquer Kanto in Eight Easy Steps - Chapter 68 I don't think I've reviewed the Sabrina arc properly? I think I alluded to it a few times in the awards threads, or at least the early part of it, so here we go on that front. I quite liked this arc. I'm reading a web serial novel...
Back
Top Bottom