Search results for query: *

1. Pesky

Trailers and News Discussion

So this trailer confirmed that Wally has some kind of growth defect? One that makes it so you don't grow past a certain age, I forget the actual name. Well, either that or it's more Gen1 pandering, sacrificing sense. One or the other. Although I'm fine with Cynthia not changing, I mean she was...
  2. Pesky

The Japanese trailer even gave us an ass shot of Olivia. xD Stay classy, Japan. YESSSSSSSSSS! DRAGON/FIGHTING TYPE! Oh, man, I'm so happy. We were all basically split on whether it'd be Steel or Fighting and I'm so glad it's the latter. The design however... I dunno, I was honestly a little...
  3. Pesky

Y'know, whenever trailer have been released, I've always been night shift at work before that. And I always wake up just in time to see the trailers, like my body knows it's time. :D So I figure I may as well post my thoughts. For the starters, I wasn't really into Dartrix's design at first...
  4. Pesky

I think it's more so that the person you're trading with doesn't get it mixed up with other Rockruff, and can easily tell it apart without looking through Trainer IDs.
  5. Pesky

The Rugby monkey!! Okay, if I wasn't that sure which version I'm getting before, it's 100% decided now. I gotta have a Passimian on my team no matter what. Although Oranguru looks pretty sweet, too.
  6. Pesky

Oh, man, that trailer... The hype is so freaking real...
  7. Pesky

It's about how it's tail resembles a fin (Water-type Popplio), its body looks canine (Rockruff), its front paws resemble talons (Flying-type Rowlet), and its head looks feline (Litten). Not sure how it disproves the leaks, though.
  8. Pesky

Why can't she be both a battler and a good guy? I mean, the protagonist is. Even (most) our rivals are battled on friendly terms.
  9. Pesky

I'm expecting it but honestly hope they really are good guys. Maybe they're doing something in the morally gray area but I'd like them to be good guys. I mean, the only organization thus far that I know of that strives to do good are the Pokemon Rangers... Would be nice to see more good guys...
  10. Pesky

I'm pretty sure he just has a massive case of the chuunibyou syndrome.
  11. Pesky

Yeah, they really could have done more with them. They dressed up as masked heroes, which was fun but didn't go anywhere, and that only happened a few times. They had such little roles that even the anime didn't bother to include them, and gave the whole "masked hero" concept to someone else...
  12. Pesky

I second the notion. The reveal of UB-01 in particular was much better in the Japanese trailer imo. Was more suspenseful, with the cutscene.
  13. Pesky

Whatever it is, it's freaking adorable. From the revealed Pokemon, Jangmo-o is definitely going to be on my team.
  14. Pesky

The officialy website sheds light on Type:Null (couldn't they just call it Null? Spare us the confusion), but, yes, it actually IS man-made. Created with the specific purpose of putting up a fight against Legendaries. Also, the website states that its head isn't actually its head, it's some...
  15. Pesky

What if... someone at Gamefreak is an Ultra Beast... they've been making games for 2 decades waiting for the right moment to reveal their presence among us through these games... Just how many of them are there? What is their ultimate goal? What if some of you guys are Ultra Beasts... Oh...
  16. Pesky

Yeah, I'm yet to read the website, I'll go do that now. When Lusamine first appeared I thought she was Lillie mother/older sister//both?, but after UB-01, there's an obvious connection to it, as well. The similar appearance here can be 2 things: literal or symbolic. Literal would be that UB-01...
  17. Pesky

I LOVED IT!!! Man, where to start... 1) A-Raticate is one fat cat. It's certainly been living the life, as a crime boss. xD I couldn't stop laughing. 2) The difference in time between the 2 games is... an interesting idea. So even if Moon, where we saw A-Raticate as a Totem, I imagine that if...
  18. Pesky

Whether a person reads the spoilers or not doesn't change the fact that there'll be a lot of it. I know I don't have the patience to wait. By the time I get my hands on the game I'll already know everything about it. xD
  19. Pesky

November 18th will be the most news packed. :D
  20. Pesky

What were the major differences, though? I only ever played White from Gen5, but I know Black City/White Forest to be the most notable example of version differences. Opelucid City (where Drayden/Iris is the Gym leader) also is different in the two versions from what I know. Was there anything else?
Back
Top Bottom