Search results for query: *

1. Pesky

What Dissapointed You Most In XY?

The only mention of past seasons that I actually caught was when the group went to the aquarium and saw a group/school/pack/whatever of Piplup. Ash mentioned that he and Pikachu know one very special Piplup. But that's about it. It came as a shock to me that Ash never mentioned Infernape...
  2. Pesky

True, Pokemon are an issue. For one thing, Serena would have to get 50% of Ash's Kalos team. Talonflame, Noivern are probably the most notable Flying types in Generation 6. Hawlucha is a glider rather than a flier (much like Gliscor), so that's an uncertain, but Gliscor was trained in Aerial...
  3. Pesky

I think that's actually the point. We're following Ash's path to be a Pokemon Master, so at the very least we could get a bit more diversity from his travelling companions, which ARE changed every season (with some exceptions). I'm not a fan of the whole clone talk and I don't see May, Dawn...
  4. Pesky

Okay, so I'll probably have to preface by saying that I've been away from the anime for a long while. I've seen virtually nothing of Unova. I watched the Kalos League then started XY from the start (and am currently on episode 60ish), so I don't know much about the series as a whole. So an...
Back
Top Bottom