Search results for query: *

1. P

Generation IV Remake Speculation

I agree that the remake idea will get tired, but I don't think we'll ever actually stop reVISITing regions. I think eventually remakes will become more sequel-like a la B2W2 (can't wait to see Black 3 and White 3 in a decade), or as @Matleo and @Silent Winter mentioned, they could make them...
  2. P

Hmm, I doubt this would happen, since the differences between DP and Pt are larger, and even GF knows it would be foolish to make DP remakes without Platinum content. (at least I hope so). Basically what I'd expect is two different platinum remakes with a lean towards Diamond in one and Pearl in...
  3. P

Exactly. Also, despite what some here have said about DP not having the same love for it, and nostalgia behind it, that may also be a generational gap. Diamond and Pearl were the best selling Pokemon games since Gold and Silver, and even up to now the newer games have not gone higher than it...
  4. P

Hmmm Giratina's alternate forme could just be explained as a primal reversion, caused by the griseous orb (unrelated, am I the only one who hates that name? Adamant and Lustrous sound so cool... griseous sounds greasy... and it's yellow too... ughh) Then Dialga and Palkia could just be retconned...
  5. P

Despite this Current Event's title, the description says: Discuss the upcoming 3DS Pokémon Sun and Moon, and the Seventh Generation of Pokémon! So I guess we can talk about DP remakes then. A few things, some (or all) of which might be coincidences: -Diamonds in the JP logo -The logo's space...
Back
Top Bottom