• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. P

Generation VII confirmed!

I'd say they'd make it a bit harder than that, if I understand what you mean correctly. How about like this, assuming there's say ~5 cores: 1-2 cores you get as part of the story, and each core, as you said, would collect cells automatically in a nearby area. But, they only can each collect a...
  2. P

It's..... It's so beautiful..... So majestic.... I didn't like at as much originally, but dayum I love it now.... :''')
  3. P

Oh darnit, I didn't know that. Maybe the two extra gems in his chest are not cores, but something else that allows the two 50% Zygardes to fuse together? Have we seen Complete Zygarde in the anime at all, except the poster?
  4. P

OH MY GOD GUYS HAS ANYONE POINTED THIS OUT YET IT'S RELATED TO THAT VIDEO ABOUT THE ZYGARDE THEORY LIKE DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I KNOW THEY DON'T LOOK LIKE THE SAME SHAPE BUT THAT MIGHT JUST BE THE ANGLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LIKE WHAT IF THERE ARE 4...
  5. P

This isn't something I've thought of before (don't know any people that reset the games often), but though I see your point, it's something that they can change if they wanted to. In layman's terms (which includes me; I'm not a profesional programmer (yet!)) the way that location based events...
  6. P

Also possible to some extent in Platinum's Villa in the Resort Area.... You could buy a lot of stuff, but I don't think you could move it.... But yeah, would be cool to see that. The people visiting your house (villa) was pretty cool too.
  7. P

AHAHAHHA More seriously, I checked the Forme page, and as expected, all previous forms of Pokemon were their Formes. Maybe they'll be like items.....? Like you can carry them around in your bag, and like fossils, but only when you have enough of them, you can use them to create a 10% forme...
  8. P

Hmm this is interesting.... I don't know the relationship between the main series and Tretta and TCG, but is the relationship strong enough for that statement to be almost certain? Also, if they're not formes.... What else are they? Have we ever had a Pokemon that has forms that are not formes...
  9. P

How can we know that that's actually Smogon University and not just some random users on it? I.e. how do we know that "we" is Smogon U and not just the three users who wrote the article? I went to articles, and it appears that articles can be written by anyone. (Curiously, this article isn't...
  10. P

Question: Was this posted OFFICIALYY on Smogon? I don't know how Smogon posts work so... Can someone explain it? Like it seems like it might just be a few random users writing this and posting it like a blog? Does Smogon itself (I mean the admins, mods, etc.) say this information is true?
  11. P

100% Zygarde has a BST of 900?!?!?! (At least it's not.... OVER 900!!!) (Sorry pls) Why is there a model for Mega Skarmory, but Flygon and Delcatty are just the usual models? EDIT: My bad, I'm unfamiliar with Skarmory's model. I was looking for the red. Some abilities seem way too OP. And...
  12. P

But then what else would CoroCoro give if not those? If they wait till E3 for major info............... No......
  13. P

Moon?
  14. P

The more likely reason is marketing. If people that buy'd RBY on VC wanted to buy another game, then it would likely be SM if they know they can ONLY transfer those Pokemon to SM. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was technically possible since the GBA era - let us not underestimate the power of...
  15. P

Okay I just saw all those pics on the JP website link What's the Scientist and Koffing site? Can someone explain what's going on here? Is this stuff just for fun or is it relevant to SM? And why are there ORAS scrnshots at the bottom? Is it just (slow)"Pok(emon)ing" (when you have too many...
  16. P

Except I'd rather have Pokemon with near perfect IVs than random IVs. It wouldn't clog up my PC if I release any other Pokemon of that same species, which I would as long as I had not trained them (i.e. grown an emotional bond to them). What does "clogging up a PC" even mean? Don't people WANT...
  17. P

OOOHH I didn't know about that, wow. Okay, if that happened in ORAS then I'm almost sure we'll see something like that in SM.
  18. P

Wellll if you mean remake (you probably don't), then we'll obviously get remakes of the usual themes.... As for actual reusing, I'm pretty sure Gen V games reused some themes from Gen IV games, or am I wrong? So I think we might see some literally reused theme from VI.... Now that I think...
  19. P

WHAT?! CHIBI MODELS STILL?! NOOOO!!!! I THOUGHT THE CONCEPT ART WE GOT HAD MODELS THAT LOOKED MORE NORMAL!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kidddiinngggg I think things like this every time a new generation is about to be revealed, and pretty much every time I'm slightly disappointed. So though I HOPE...
  20. P

So instead of what I've seen so far of what people have been doing to the shape of what we got, instead of using my personal bias to figure out what the shape means, I messed around with brightness, contrast, lightness, etc. to get a better silhouette of the Pokemon (or whatever it is) in...
Back
Top Bottom