Search results for query: *

1. P

Trailers and News Discussion

It appears this hasn't been posted yet. You can read about it on Serebii, but anyway: View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9MbfZU_h4Q
  2. P

Hmm no, where? *phew* I was also worried that this would be the only island in the game. So you guys are saying that the picture for the "region" we have so far will be just one part of the region? But how can we be certain? To be honest, I'm worried.
  3. P

I thought it meant that's how long the company's existed? I mean, RG took about 6 years to produce or something like that? Maybe Gamefreak was born about two years before that... EDIT: Just checked; on April 26th, GameFreak will be 27 years old... So maybe it's like "This is going to be our...
  4. P

Fine fine, you guys are right, I was just being a party pooper :P
  5. P

While this is definitely something to be happy about, I need to point out to everyone here that though Pokemon is still making tons of money, game sales have been generally been decreasing since the very first games (with DP being an exception.) I have to be the party pooper :( But more...
  6. P

oh yeah I completely forgot about that I just hope the news is spread out I prefer spread out medium sized chunks of news instead of a huge chunk one month and then nothing for the next few months
  7. P

So shouldn't this be called The Lack of Trailers/News Discussion? KIDDING!!! WOW, only three weeks? It's felt like forever. I'm not sure if this was a joke.... Or.... I mean..... "The legend begins" could refer to literally any game ever.... Yep, that is definitely reassuring. I don't...
  8. P

I hope we get something in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct.... PLEASE!!
  9. P

Is it safe to assume that we'll be getting new info near ~March 10th, coinciding with CoroCoro leaks? I mean at least the starters, box legends, and maybe an actual trailer with real gameplay footage?
Back
Top Bottom