Search results for query: *

1. Phosphene

Rate the Pokemon above you [v3]

8/10 I will admit that I find it disappointing that Lanturn doesn’t have its pre-evo’s unique eyes or double lure, but I do find it cute. Morelull?
  2. Phosphene

7/10 It's a cute fox with an edgy color scheme. I don't really have much to say beyond that. Drednaw?
  3. Phosphene

Kanto: 9/10 A simple yet, in my opinion, elegant design. I really like the aurora-like tail and crystalline head crest. Galar: 6/10 Cyclops-cuno looks too futuristic and artificial in my opinion. Though, I do like its more lithe form and I think its model's stance is unique compared to most...
  4. Phosphene

7/10 While not exactly the prettiest fish, I do find its design bizarre in a good way. I’ve been meaning to use one in a playthrough, but just haven’t got the chance. Komala?
  5. Phosphene

2/10 While I like the idea of it having a face on its stomach and its penguin-like head, the rest of the design is far less appealing to me. It looks a little too off for my tastes. Shame, since I really like the Ice/Psychic typing. Wartortle?
  6. Phosphene

4/10 Popplio captured my heart when I saw it, and I excitedly thought of cool, sleek sea lions that it could potentially evolve into. Brionne... is not that. Not exactly a fan, and it's probably my least favorite out of its line. Shuppet?
  7. Phosphene

1001/1010 Porygon is a really neat concept and I really like how its design was actualized. It's an interesting way to depict a digital creature, and it definitely feels artificial with its perfectly polygonal body. Ninjask?
  8. Phosphene

9/10 Currently my favorite Rock type. I don't really have much to say outside of the fact that I like it, which is unsurprising considering I'm a big fan of birds and therapods, especially raptors. And I hold a soft spot for it considering it carried me through White's Elite 4. Shame about its...
  9. Phosphene

Kantonian: 9/10 Alolan: 8.9/10 Marowak is one of my favorite gen 1 Pokémon. The bone it wields is integrated unobtrusively into its design unlike, say, Rillaboom's drum kit in a way that makes it feel natural in my opinion. It also has that classic vague-monster design that I really dig. The...
  10. Phosphene

3/10 Interesting idea but a rather lazy execution in my opinion. It’s just a penguin with an ice cube or bizarre looking head depending on the form. Escavalier
  11. Phosphene

5/10 While I don't dislike it as much as its evolutions, it also does little to capture my attention. I guess the only thing I could say is that I like its cry. Lileep
  12. Phosphene

4/10 A fox witch is an interesting idea on paper, but I’m not a fan of how Delphox turned out. A furry with an ear hair problem and a dress made of fur isn’t exactly the most appealing to me. Swalot
  13. Phosphene

8/10 A creative idea and an interesting/great design and typing, but despite all that it just doesn't interest as much as it does most other people. It's a neat Pokémon, but not one that I feel a great desire to try out. Combee
  14. Phosphene

7.5/10 I think I'd like it more if it had a tail. That aside, I do think Morpeko is one of the better Pikaclones considering its (currently) unique typing, ability, and signature move. I think future Pikaclones should use it as a model to better stand out from both Pikachu and other Electric...
  15. Phosphene

0/10 My least favorite Fire type and starter evolution. Its design is far too humanoid and weirdly proportioned for my tastes, and I'm a bit sour that our first genuine tiger Pokémon is just a guy in a fursuit basically. Also, considering that tigers are strong swimmers and are no strangers to...
  16. Phosphene

8/10 My favorite of final evolution the Kalos starters. Edit: I was going to edit in a more in-depth response but was ninja’d. As for Ditto... 6/10 Design-wise it leaves a lot to be desired, but it does have an interesting gimmick. Swadloon?
  17. Phosphene

8/10 I think I wrote this before, but Camperupt was a Pokémon I didn't really pay attention to until recently. While its design is fairly simple, it has grown on me and I've taken a shine to it. It's now on my list of Pokémon that I want to use. Horsea?
  18. Phosphene

7/10 Wooloo is cute, however, I find its design to be pretty bland for a sheep Pokémon. I really wish GameFreak went down the wolf-in-sheep's clothing route or based the Wooloo line on steel wool as I feel that would make its design look less like a cartoon sheep. 7.5/10 Lucario is a decent...
  19. Phosphene

5.8/10 Milotic does little to catch my attention, and I don't exactly find it as beautiful as its 'dex entries say it is. Maybe it's because part of its body is similar to a shade of human skin. I do like the design of its tail though. Edit: 8/10 I wish its design was more distinct from...
  20. Phosphene

7/10 There's something about its coloration that feels rather artificial (granted, I feel this way about a lot of the modern starters), probably because of the black and orange. Other than that, it's just a cute cat Pokémon. Nothing else really stands out to me. Swalot
Back
Top Bottom