1. Phosphene

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

This is going to sound cheesy, but I have to say the holiday spirit. The decorations that get put up seem almost magical, and they are oftentimes very pretty to look at. The holiday season seems to drum up a wholesome feeling as well. I also love the anticipation and excitement of Christmas.
  2. Phosphene

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ Final Question - What was your favourite previous question from this thread and why?

I don't really believe in anything supernatural like ghosts. I do believe in aliens though, but I wouldn't consider them supernatural.
  3. Phosphene

Not certain how weird this is, but I love to put a glob or two of peanut butter with my favorite cereal Frosted Flakes. I’ve also put peanut butter in just a bowl of milk but it’s not as good without the corn flakes.
  4. Phosphene

I’d donate a portion of it to charity, and then place the rest in a savings account for use later.
Back
Top Bottom