Search results for query: *

1. Phosphene

SwSh Here's how we could figure out how many Pokemon will not be in SwSh...

Since it seems like it’s impossible to make a definitive estimate, I’m going to keep my hopes up for at least 500 new and old ‘mons. I’d say that’d be a decent enough amount of Pokémon. People would have enough options for several playthroughs and a larger pool of Pokémon would also help lessen...
  2. Phosphene

I was asking around on another Pokémon forum, r/pokemon, about the length of the guide of the USUM guidebook for reference, and got this response: Which can basically be summed up as: “if the SwSh guidebook is like the USUM guidebook, it’s nearly impossible to guesstimate the amount of...
  3. Phosphene

To bring this back to the thread starter, @Knightwolf09 do you happen to have screenshots of the calculations people in the Discord made?
  4. Phosphene

400 is at the lower end of my estimates, I figured we’d get between 350-500 Pokémon. I’d imagine there will be about 70 or so Galar Pokémon and maybe 20-30 new regional variants. Edit: If 400 Pokémon is actually the amount in the game, I will be sorely disappointed. I was hoping for 500 Pokémon...
  5. Phosphene

Maybe you don’t, but some people like to use their old Pokémon, have a lot of options when making a team, etc. There’s not one way to enjoy a Pokémon game. Some people could care less about the amount of monsters in the game, but to others that’s a major selling point. You personally might not...
  6. Phosphene

Then... what do you buy a game for? The box art? The data inside, the content, is the whole reason for getting the game. The Pokémon themselves are content and a selling point. To some people, they’re a major selling point and a deciding factor in getting the games. I disagree on the quality...
Back
Top Bottom