Search results for query: *

1. Phosphene

SwSh Why is the reception for Sword and Shield so polarizing?

Most people on this forum seem to be rather civil actually. While arguments have definitely turned south from time to time, especially on other forums, nothing here has been really vitriolic. No one here hates each other. And it's no surprise that a game with a polarizing decision divides the...
  2. Phosphene

I'm putting my money on troll.
  3. Phosphene

So it's just a rumor?
  4. Phosphene

Where have you seen that? 4chan?
  5. Phosphene

I felt TechSkylander1518 was also heating things too. And I'll admit I heated up things as well. But it seems like we've all calmed down a bit and become more level-headed.
  6. Phosphene

No. I just felt that the thread was getting really heated. Is there any proof of tampering? All I see is just the stream clip and an accusing tweet, but that means nothing if there isn't any evidence proving (or disproving) the fact that it has been tampered with.
  7. Phosphene

Why do I feel this thread is going to get locked soon?
  8. Phosphene

I would like to note here that most people really like these additions, even people who are highly critical of the games otherwise.
  9. Phosphene

The Kyoto Animation arson attack is an isolated incident committed under specific circumstances not pertaining to fan outrage. It's not like there has been a string of terrorist attacks on companies by angered fans. While there's definitely a chance, abit very low, that GameFreak could be the...
  10. Phosphene

Is expecting a Pokemon game on the same level as BotW or Mario Odyssey really that high of an expectation? From what I've seen, what most people expected from SwSh isn't that extreme; some of what people wanted in SwSh, such as properly scaled in-battle models or high quality graphics, has...
  11. Phosphene

I disagree. I don't think it's a good idea for GameFreak to not try to make the best possible Pokemon game. There's really no reason for GameFreak not to try their best. There's no hard ceiling, no upper limit to how good a Pokemon game can be, and opinions regarding the quality of the games are...
  12. Phosphene

Irregardless of what mode SwSh was developed for, its graphics are underwhelming and not the caliber they really should be, in my opinion. I disagree. SwSh's graphics definitely look better than any 3DS Pokemon game. Edit: Even without the black outlines, Sun and Moon still has inferior graphics.
  13. Phosphene

Looking at the video (archived version) the OP provided as evidence for this, If it's true that
  14. Phosphene

Basically, from what I've seen, people saw the success and innovation in the flagship Switch games for Nintendo's other two big franchises Mario and Zelda, and hoped for something similar with Pokemon. Instead, in their opinion, Pokemon not only failed to reach the level of Mario Odyssey or BotW...
Back
Top Bottom