Search results for query: *

1. Phosphene

SwSh Pokemon Sword Shield Beta/Debug

Could you please elaborate on this more? I don't really see how a barebones debug menu indicates that GameFreak was struggling. I thought most debug menus were like that.
  2. Phosphene

Something interesting that I've noticed here is that the Marowak model is from LGPE while the rest of the models appear to be from SwSh. Even more interesting is that Rockruff, because it was also added in the DLC, like Marowak, but appears to be in its SwSh model. Per Lewtwo: This makes me...
  3. Phosphene

I believe that stadium is an actual image--I think people were trying to find its source on one of the Twitter leak threads--while I think the final title screen uses in-game assets, so that might explain why the beta stadium looks that way.
  4. Phosphene

I like the idea of the map display and while I feel that SwSh is a hard game to get lost in, I still think a minimap option would be rather nice, though one not as intrusive as the Rotom minimap from the leaks. It's interesting that it seems like a lot of Pokemon in the debug menu weren't...
Back
Top Bottom