Search results for query: *

1. P

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

My DS has a viable internet connection, but whenever I use the code to receive a Mystery Gift via Internet I connect, but am stuck waiting as it 'searches'. I waited 10 minutes and no change. If I use the 'redeem code' feature I am stuck on the 'Connecting' screen with no way to exit short of...
  2. P

Whenever I try to trade between my copies of Sun/Moon on 2 seperate 3DS I get a "The connection has been lost" error. I am able to see both my characters on local trade, but immediately get the connection lost error after hitting Y to accept. When I try online trading between the 2 3DS I get...
  3. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In the process of breeding for a shiny charmander or I'd check myself, but can Deerling/Sawsbuck pass down their seasonal forms through breeding in X/Y? Read somewhere they could just now but would appreciate some verification.
  4. P

Shiny Breedin', Am I Doin' It Wrong? Before you read through the list I do have a 6IV Japanese Ditto that I'm positive was hacked, but I am not using it. If using a Ditto is absolutely required to help get a shiny, just lemme know. I got my first shiny Charmander by stat breeding it with...
  5. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Wouldn't be so tedious once PokeTransfer is released, but by the time that is available I'll probably be playing Monster Hunter 4!
  6. P

Re: National Dex Completion? Bah! Checked for a Weavile just now and 3 people were asking for Mew...
  7. P

National Dex Completion? I just finished my Coastal Dex, but was missing Arcticuno. Haven't seen it, so its space is still blank. Does this mean that no legondary pokemon are required to "complete" the National Dex and get the Shiny Charm? I haven't found anything on the net with a definite...
  8. P

Re: Help! y Data corruped! Do pokemon transferred with the PokeTransfer system retain the pokeballs they were captured in or do they get reverted to normal pokeballs? If they are retained, are there any pokeballs from the older versions that are not in X/Y? Can those unique pokeballs still be...
  9. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) The poster was using external devices on the game (something I won't do) to use the RNG method. My question was if they were correct in that shininess wasn't determined until the egg had hatched, not when it was obtained. Thanks for...
  10. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) This isn't a question of stats. I was aware that stats were determined upon accepting the egg. The youtube commenter had stated that shiny chance wasn't determined until the egg actually hatched, which is the reasoning behind the RNG exploit to...
  11. P

Shiny Hatching? Just heard on youtube that a pokemons chance of hatching into a shiny isn't determined until it actually hatches, not when it is picked up from the daycare. If this is true, can I use the steps below? Get 5 eggs, save, hatch and check their stats. If they have 5-6 max IVs I...
  12. P

Hatching Power 3: Nerfed? Did the timing for Hatching Power 3 get lowered? I used to be able to hatch 5 eggs with a Flame Body / Hatch 3 combo, but now it ends after 4 hatchings.
  13. P

Re: Shiny Breeding? Good. All the videos I've seen for shiny breeding showed boxes full of failed attempts. Wasn't sure if I needed to release them or could just reset if I didn't get what I was after.
  14. P

Shiny Breeding? This seems too technical to go into the simple questions sticky. When breeding for shinies, can I reset my system if my current batch has crap IVs or will that reset some kind of chaining effect? Does chaining even count when breeding for a shiny or is it a flat chance that...
  15. P

Focus Band + NPC = Immortal There's no way the effects of Focus Band are only 10% when in the hands of an NPC. 3 super effective attacks at 1 HP. Managed to wipe my team with super effective attacks. Extremely poor luck or do NPCs get unseen advantages to cope with limited pokemon options?
  16. P

Mega Manectric, Minus/Plus? Both Minus and Plus take effect when a pokemon with the opposite ability enters battle. Well, if your in a double battle with a Plus pokemon and you have Manectric with the Minus ability, what happens if you Mega Evolve Manectric and its ability changes to...
  17. P

Re: Help with passing down abilities through breeding I used the wonder trade and offered a Charmander. What I received was a male Froakie with the Protian ability. I've experimented with egg moves that might benifit its special sweeper options, but no luck so far. I do have a few Extra...
  18. P

Froakie Egg Moves Not much has been varified of the latest Protians egg moves. Has anybody stumbled upon them? So far Refresh, Earth Power, Power Gem nor Recover are an option, which is unfortunate sinse it could make use of a special earth attack. :(
  19. P

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) In regards to the Destiny Knot, though I cannot say for the power item, but the Destiny Knot will choose 5 stat categories from the parents. For example, if Destiny Knot chooses Attack on one parent, one of the other 4 random stats WILL NOT be...
  20. P

Re: Question to XY Breeders I can confirm that all pokemon caught from the safari have 2 capped IVs, at least. You can check the IVs in the pokemon center in the same town. There is a person who will judge a pokemon and he should read off 2 stats followed by a comment about how they "couldn't...
Back
Top Bottom