Search results for query: *

1. PichuFan

Please help me extend my Pichu collection

Stumbled across another one on eBay last week: This is a jumbo promotional card which is part of a set of 3 cards from 1999 which make up the Tropical Present (トロピカルプレゼント) set. This one is the only one which features Pichu.
  2. PichuFan

I doubt I'll ever get my hands on the full set of Spiky-eared Pichus from the Japanese 2009 design contest, but looking at the images of the set on Bulbapedia I've noticed one of the Arceus cards features Pichu as well: Back in 2012 on eBay the full set of 13 cards (consisting of 6 Pichu...
  3. PichuFan

Trying to edit my previous post to include another one I've just found was triggering the spam filter. Apologies for the double post: Lucky Stadium Lucky Stadium (Neo Destiny 100) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The cheapest one of these on eBay right now is $136...
  4. PichuFan

Stumbled upon another one today, which is part of Pokémon Pal City (Battle Road promo) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia: The full 7-card set is available on Amazon Japan for a hefty 55,429 JPY ($521), so I guess I will not be getting this one any time soon!
  5. PichuFan

Hey everyone. I've been collecting Pichu Pokémon cards on and off for about 15 years now. Outside of that, I haven't really focussed much attention on the Pokémon TCG scene for a very long time. Last month, by chance, I discovered the Japanese Michina Temple (DPt-P Promo 44) promotional card...
Back
Top Bottom