Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Wow. That was an awesome game. Thanks for hosting it Max. Congrats Town and DekuNut. (y) GG my fellow scum buddies Space and ROMCH/TheCapsFan. :bulbaLove: GG Ereshkigal too for all the chaos you created on D1. :P Thank you so much Darth. :D I, too think, this was a really good game for me...
  2. Pika_pika42

Mafia Danganronpa V3 Mafia - Endgame - Everyone's Killing Game Closing Ceremony - 04/01/2019

Woah, so we are in a tricky position today. Max, is it like LyLo, MyLo or something? Out of the three players, I trust Aussie Eevee the most, since they claimed Jailer and said they were vanillised, TheCapsFan was a Vanilliser, also the Watcher said that TheCapsFan vanillised AE, and I don't...
  3. Pika_pika42

Vote: Space You were caught in your own lie, lynching the cop by claiming cop.
  4. Pika_pika42

Yay! Nice job guys, we caught the scum mastermind. Now to find the rest.
  5. Pika_pika42

Yeah I don't mind Hyper Majority in such situations.
  6. Pika_pika42

Vote: TheCapsFan That sounds like a serious allegation against you. Do you have something to say about it? Exactly. I don't understand what you are saying, Eevee. What lie?
  7. Pika_pika42

And I thought we caught scum this time. Maybe that's the reason jdthebud was being inactive because he got a vanilla roll and it can sometimes be difficult to play with that.
  8. Pika_pika42

Well I don't see JD saying anything in his defence. Vote: jdthebud
  9. Pika_pika42

Ok. Thanks for the confirmation. Oof totally derped there. I didn't read the part which said Ereshkigal could only kill those targets, I thought they could kill others but will win only when their mentioned targets are dead by end-game. I wanted you to explain how did you receive Elieson's...
  10. Pika_pika42

I had written that after the day ended with a No Lynch, before ExLight's flip. I found them to be my top suspect then and you had helped or intended to help to cause the No Lynch and you were saying "Yes lynching town is always bad, so would you rather always have a no lynch to prevent that? I...
  11. Pika_pika42

A random vote? Really? We are in Day 2 now and we have lost 2 Townies already, if you are going to vote me, at least give me a good reason for the same.
  12. Pika_pika42

Great job man. So, clearly the Mafia killed TheCapsFan, who I am assuming used their role on ExLight. Damn, I'm sorry ExLight for finding you suspicious. Hope you don't die on D1/N1 in the future games you will play. :bulbaLove:
  13. Pika_pika42

Well we are talking different things here. I had raised a point against you calling the votes on the DekuNut wagon as sheeping and saying that DekuNut had said nothing out of normal, as I didn't find DekuNut's behaviour as normal at all. I don't have a problem with joke votes per se, but the...
  14. Pika_pika42

Sorry but I don't understand your concept of low risk, high reward. Lynching a Town member will always be bad for the Town, no matter what the role is as it will not only reduce the Town's number but will also lead to a waste of day. I don't think a Lynch of a person with a claimed role on D1 is...
  15. Pika_pika42

I think I have seen it in some game, don't remember which one tho. I know it's quite useless in an OC game but keeping in mind this is a bastard game, I can't totally deny the possibility of its existence. I have surely seen some useless roles exist in bastard games before. Looks like you have...
  16. Pika_pika42

So basically are you saying that a reason why you find Darth's response off doesn't exist? I think I got "Lazy" there. Though, seriously idk why I missed his post. You are correct I should have prodded him too. Maybe ExLight's random vote on me brought him to my attention. I thought LazySpy's...
  17. Pika_pika42

I was not applying pressure. I was just asking ExLight to share their thoughts and give some reason for their vote. Also, yes I am not so good at applying pressure or threatening for answers, that's not my playstyle and you should have known that. I agree that we shouldn't waste time and energy...
  18. Pika_pika42

I appreciate your participation and vote. But I think we have gone way past the random voting stage, so could you give some reason for your vote. Also, I would like to know your thoughts about what's currently going on in the game, the two major wagons (Ereshkigal and DekuNut) or any other...
  19. Pika_pika42

I think I made a wording mistake there. Instead of "decide to vote", it should have been "decide to keep your vote". Basically, I was curious to know if you had any reason in keeping your vote on Darth, apart from a meme. Now that you have unvoted, I think I got my answer.
  20. Pika_pika42

I agree it's commonplace to claim Miller in your 1st post on D1. I just thought it was interesting coming from Darth as he's a usual suspect, who gets a lot of votes on D1, jokes or otherwise. Sometimes, even when he's not a player in the game. :P Also, did you not read this part of my post...
Back
Top Bottom