Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia The War Room Awards '18 Mafia: Endgame

What did you think of the game if you already didnt say so? I thought it was a really amazing unbalanced bastard game but a very good learning experience. What do you think of the roles in relation to the awards? They suited them pretty well imo. What did you think of the Flavour? Flavour...
  2. Pika_pika42

Oh man! What a game. This game proves that ME and Elieson are also humans. This game also teaches us not to be over-reliant on any 1 person or 1 mechanism and not to be lazy in a Mafia game. Congrats Mafia team. You played really well. Special mention to Eresh for uncoding all those codes...
  3. Pika_pika42

Kill me already. This game is not as stressful for me as YOU Mafia was but this game is really messing with my head. I am hallucinating about random things now.
  4. Pika_pika42

Vote: jdthebud If this is the way to go.
  5. Pika_pika42

There are 7 players alive. Which means there are 4 Town now and 3 scum. ME, Klavier and me are most likely Town. There's a 50-50 between Pikochu and Megapod. So Ereshkigal and jd are surely scum. Whoever out of those two is a bigger threat, we should vote them out today.
  6. Pika_pika42

Exactly. This is a bad situation we have got ourselves in.
  7. Pika_pika42

@Elieson
  8. Pika_pika42

rfves rnkenme ejgernm fries bgbtd twemtgetd fjodfaet nqgcgmfj epufjr ljnme wdgld gr wdy roeeld ldfmces fms ejnmcftes fvngs bgbtd twemtgetd fjodfaet fr kuld onrrgaje.
  9. Pika_pika42

Not really sure. Eresh has been actively scumhunting in this game, while I appreciate it, it is different from their regular behaviour where they mostly show a trollish behaviour and try to instigate the mafia. They could be Mafia trying to look active by scumhunting or they got a good role...
  10. Pika_pika42

I know nothing about the Lost one and their burgers. Waiting for Elieson to share their thoughts on the Ereshkigal situation.
  11. Pika_pika42

Ok so it looks like the Vig killed Elieson unless the SK and Mafia both killed Max which looks like a rare possibility. As of today I am OK for a Jd Lynch unless we get a better target to go for.
  12. Pika_pika42

Damn! you lynched me off? :(
  13. Pika_pika42

I targeted nobody N1.
  14. Pika_pika42

Sounds fair. I'll refrain from voting till Caps comes up and provides some explanation at least.
  15. Pika_pika42

Oh ok. Could you elaborate in "code language" please or would you rather not?
  16. Pika_pika42

Could you explain what the case against TheCapsFan is? I didn't see anything suspicious from them, except for the fact that they are inactive which could be due to irl issues.
  17. Pika_pika42

ni g tfqcetes qnaage qnttem jfrt mgcdt mn wegqs knsgbgeqr tdft g imnw nb
  18. Pika_pika42

Ok you know it. Also, how do we proceed now?
  19. Pika_pika42

Elieson, you know my role. Right?
  20. Pika_pika42

Elieson already knows my role so I am just waiting here for the magic.
Back
Top Bottom