Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

GG Town, Mafia and Jinjo. I think we all played quite well. This is the first time I have ever been in a game which ended up in a tie. Though it would have been even more fun if there was more activity. Thanks Piko for hosting this interesting game.
  2. Pika_pika42

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Oof Greninja'd by the host. GG Mafia. Mido :(:cry:
  3. Pika_pika42

@Contrainer Mido, please vote ZinnLav, I don't know why today is LyLo, all I can say is I am saying the truth. Please don't fall in ExLight's trap right after TWR Games Mafia, I know even I was scum in that game but since I played closely with Ex, I know he can be very good at manipulating and...
  4. Pika_pika42

Mido, please don't listen to Ex, you know he is a master manipulator. We don't know the setup, for all we know it could be 3:3 at this point and the only reason we are still in the game could be because I have an extra vote in case of tied wagons. For me, Mido, Oricorio and myself are confirmed...
  5. Pika_pika42

Tbh, I see a scum team of ZinnLav and ExLight now, but if ExLight is indeed telling the truth about being indep survivor, then Jinjo must be scum along with ZinnLav. In any case, ZinnLav is my top suspect. They were actively defending Doc Flop, even going to the extent of voting the confirmed...
  6. Pika_pika42

Why am I suspicious? I don't remember anyone other than you expressing any suspicions against me. As for the role, Role Cop is an inherently scum role. If I was scum with my role, mafia would have already won this as I basically have an extra vote in case of tied wagons. This makes me think of...
  7. Pika_pika42

Vote: Doctor Flopster Going to go with Mido for this one. Doc Flop was always under suspicion, but they never really claimed and they also tried to avoid all the questions by giving vague answers. Also Pikochu, I would like the extension, please.
  8. Pika_pika42

Agree, we all should role-claim. My role is the President. In case of a tie, the player I vote for will be lynched.
  9. Pika_pika42

Yeah sorry lol, I was just reliving the past games. Zexy and your meta arguments are still fun to read. :P As for this game, if what I understand from Megapod, he is a Redirector of some sorts whose action works only on a Town player. He targeted Doc Flop last night and redirected their...
  10. Pika_pika42

No I did not receive any weird messages in my Role PM.
  11. Pika_pika42

Vote: Officer Snake We need a lynch here and this is the best we can do for now. Though they are inactive as either alignment, hope they are actually scum this time and not a Town PR. crosses fingers
  12. Pika_pika42

Unvote: MegaPod Due to the OC discussion with him, I feel better about him now.
  13. Pika_pika42

Damn we lost the Cop, lucky kill for the mafia, wonder why would scum choose to NK Contrainer where they could have tried to mislynch them. :unsure: About Eevee's 1x watcher claim stating Doc Flop visited Mido sounds honest but Eevee shouldn't have outed that information in thread as it only...
  14. Pika_pika42

Yeah you are correct, even scum could maybe try to lynch off a townie in that case, still gut feeling says they are Town.
  15. Pika_pika42

That was a great lynch with SK gone. Makes me feel good about Doc Flop as scum wouldn't go out of the way to get a lynch and put unnecessary attention on themselves.
  16. Pika_pika42

That's fair. It has been an overall inactive day in general. We need more activity. Unvote: DarthWolf Contrainer, I agree it was a bit boring as people were being inactive and the game was not moving forward but instead of trying to cease the boredom, you just opt for a No Lynch. Won't that...
  17. Pika_pika42

Sorry you replied that Mido's post also does not do anything where at least her post called out the people who had not posted yet, thereby doing something. But the basic gist of my above post remains same.
  18. Pika_pika42

Vote: @DarthWolf You are usually much more active than this yet you have not provided much this game. On being called by Mido, you said that nobody else has also contributed, which does not correspond with your usual playstyle as you are always one of the people who try to generate activity...
  19. Pika_pika42

Unvote: Tood Joke-y period done for me, time to get serious. What's with all the claims again? I thought Eevee hated the D1 Miller claims yet doing the same himself. Generally, D1 Miller claims are believable for me unless something happens which make me doubt them, so I will believe the claim...
Back
Top Bottom