Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Hey @Lone_Garurumon pls add me to the mafia chat too.
  2. Pika_pika42

I was going to claim Ascetic itself but with Snowy being killed N1, I decided to twist my claim a bit to fool the mafia, maybe the Town got confused too, but I had a lot of fun playing that role which otherwise would have been a bit boring, so I have no regrets.
  3. Pika_pika42

Congrats mafia, y'all played well. GG Town and Indeps. Thanks LG for hosting this game. This is the reason why I vote ExLight on D1 and this game just gives me more reason for it. Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it was good but I enjoyed myself more in my original slot, I didn't know what to do...
  4. Pika_pika42

I was suspicious of ExLight earlier but with the LyLo announcement and how his role aligns with the lovers, I'm left with Mido and Zinn as the final 2 suspects. Since, ZinnLav is a common suspect, I'll Vote: ZinnLav
  5. Pika_pika42

This game is hectic ngl. With -lo announcement, there seem to be 2 scum remaining. If the lovers claim and Ex's claim is to be believed since that is what makes this a possible Lylo scenario, and I know I am Town Bodyguard. Could Mido and Zinn be the last 2 remaining scum?
  6. Pika_pika42

Space said they are the other Lover, so they are Loved + Lover while Jinjo is just Lover. With Human being killed, all my suspicions point towards ExLight, but there's a WIFOM situation as to whether Ex would kill someone who was a fellow suspect rather than killing someone like Mido or Zinn...
  7. Pika_pika42

I don't mind, if the mafia targets Ex and we both die, it'll actually help to bring the list of suspects down, with you becoming the prime suspect. In that case, I can guard Jinjo while you jail Space. Is that fine? Yes that's why I'm not sure, as I said it's just a theory in my mind. Right...
  8. Pika_pika42

This is exactly what I feared. One of Ex and HD must be mafia. How about ExLight not use their role tonight so we are at least guaranteed that there will be no more than 2 deaths? Meanwhile, Human and I could be on each of the lovers, so we can understand who is lying about their role. The...
  9. Pika_pika42

Can't exactly point out. I think I'll go with the rest for this one. Vote:TheCapsFan
  10. Pika_pika42

That's the reason I don't like subbing in because you can't explain others the motives what the previous player had for a certain action when you yourself don't understand them. I could have easily lied about Fatima's targets if I was making a fake bodyguard claim. Fatima had also clearly...
  11. Pika_pika42

Ok found them, thanks. Fatima was reading Mido as well as Ex as Town.
  12. Pika_pika42

Fatima's reads list. Out of this list, Luminary was indep and is gone. DawningWinds, who is now Zinn claimed JOAT with checks on Mido and Jinjo. I believe their claim as guessing Mido's alignment would have been easy as mafia but knowing Jinjo didn't perform an action on N2 is difficult unless...
  13. Pika_pika42

Yeah, that's kinda weird but it is what it is. I can't really explain the motive behind their action or why they didn't submit their actions on N1 and N2. Frankly, have no idea. I am kinda busy now, will share them in some time.
  14. Pika_pika42

I know everyone's waiting for the claim. I'm the Bodyguard and idk why but Fatima submitted their action only on N3 and protected Feenie.
  15. Pika_pika42

Confirmed
  16. Pika_pika42

Rip me and Feenie. Good luck Town.
  17. Pika_pika42

Hi. I know I'm technically sheeping but I don't have anything to add to this vote.
  18. Pika_pika42

Vote: Snowy Vote: Shorten Phase
  19. Pika_pika42

I think there are too many protective roles tbh. Isn't babysitter kinda opposite of bodyguard, plus the jailer claim and Fatima's still undisclosed supposed protection role. Though I am Town-reading you and ExLight, so I am ready believe your claims. Not sure but I think most lynchers are...
Back
Top Bottom