Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia Fire Emblem Mafia: Girl of the Plains - Player Phase 2 (Blood of Pride)

Congrats Town. GG Mafia. Thanks Deku for hosting.
  2. Pika_pika42

At this point I'm thoroughly confused. Vote: DawningWinds
  3. Pika_pika42

I don't know anything about the flavour but y'all basically cleared Caps earlier, so Poyzin must be mafia. Also, they claimed their gender after this post So that just goes against them. Vote: Poyzin
  4. Pika_pika42

Wow a trick question! I can't tell you who to trust, just trust your instincts. Anyway, in that post I was just referring to the fact that how some people don't believe a claim unless you probably die. I never said he isn't a legit indep, just that town shouldn't blindly go with what he's...
  5. Pika_pika42

This. It's good Kender used his role and cleared Zinn, if he would have just claimed, chances are people wouldn't even believe his claim. Or are there still people who would even go to the extent of saying Zinn's result was a fake.
  6. Pika_pika42

I would rather track someone who we suspect so as to get a clearer idea about them. I was going to check jd anyway, for all we know Fatima could have been lying and trying to cause a mislynch coz I really didn't feel that someone would actually give their scum bud away, I thought by checking jd...
  7. Pika_pika42

Vote: ZinnLav I don't think there's much left in this game. Wonder if HD will even get a chance to complete his win-con.
  8. Pika_pika42

I'm sorry for the inactivity, I am not feeling quite well. I suppose Mido asked me my weapon type: it's Physical. I'm sorry if I missed any other questions, it would be great if someone pointed out to them. It's a shame that such a nice game was spoiled in such a manner. Feel bad for the...
  9. Pika_pika42

True, even I found that part odd. What does it even mean, dawn dusk?
  10. Pika_pika42

I come in once in a while and try to respond to all posts directed towards me and any other important posts I feel like commenting upon, so excuse my long posts. I'm actually very accommodating so my posts tend to reflect that sometimes irrespective of alignment. Don't know what more should I...
  11. Pika_pika42

My character is Male just like me.
  12. Pika_pika42

Ok. Well if you did that to pressure me, I think it's fair but the way you said it seemed like you just wanted to randomly sheep (which I definitely don't expect from you) and I know I shouldn't bring outside equations in the game, it coming from you felt kinda bad. You could have atleast said...
  13. Pika_pika42

This is actually a good point and I appreciate your vote and the discussion which it will bring forward, which gives me a good vibe about you. In my defence, I had barely just woken up when I was checking the forums and saw the 2 posts on which I gave my reaction because I found them funny for...
  14. Pika_pika42

In please. I know nothing about the topic so no faves. :censored:
Back
Top Bottom