Search results for query: *

1. Pika_pika42

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

Hahaha nobody won lmao. That was one crazy game. Gg everyone. Thanks ME & Doc Flop for hosting.
  2. Pika_pika42

Mafia Chaos Mafia V: This Time it's Personal. Endgame: This Is The Greatest Plan!

With a Town so wise, I'll happily be lynched twice.
  3. Pika_pika42

Hello there. Why did y'all bring me back in the first place if you wanted me dead? :bulbaFacepalm:
  4. Pika_pika42

Oof gg. Good luck my fellow scum buddies.
  5. Pika_pika42

It's ok if y'all want to lynch me, I'm not feeling well and I won't be able to give much to the game. Also, I don't have any defense, so it'd be great if y'all don't ping me.
  6. Pika_pika42

Zinn indeed approached me for information, which I gave since all of my info is out in the thread anyway. But I can see LG's concerns since if Zinn is mafia, having all that information could prove to be detrimental to town. Exactly, I think Darth is not likely to be mafia, he is an actual...
  7. Pika_pika42

Thank Arceus that phase is over. I can breathe a sigh of relief. It felt like something was stuffed in my mouth and all I could speak was garbled words. As for the DekuNut lynch, I don't feel putting the entire blame on HD is fair, he might have led the wagon but everyone jumped on it and I...
  8. Pika_pika42

Do you ever run out of muffins?
  9. Pika_pika42

You're dead to me. :cry: Do you ever get tired of being random? Me neither... Vote: DekuNut
  10. Pika_pika42

Oof why does it show as a broken image? I'm having difficulty uploading the image from mobile.
  11. Pika_pika42

For everyone who wanted details about my role, it's called Lightning (which fits me too well as a Pikachu hehe :p), but it works in the opposite way of a Lightning Rod as in instead of attracting all actions towards me, it deflects any action targetted towards me back to its user. I know most...
  12. Pika_pika42

Hello everyone. Maybe Fate liked my performance as (Paranoid?) Ascetic in my last game and decided to give me a similar role in this game. Just instead of being ascetic, I am a kind of reflector, whoever targets me, their role gets reflected back at them. So, if anyone wants to waste their role...
Back
Top Bottom