Search results for query: *

1. PikachuSmasher

Anime & Manga General Discussion

Pikachu is an older brother to Lucario and Goh is like a best friend to Ash. Gen 4 remakes have released and a winter special arc with sinnoh legends is coming up. This is no coincidence
  2. PikachuSmasher

The Gosh darn day I decide to go off the Pokemon anime and all electronics until Friday, this happens! Anyways, I'm hyped. Another Galar gym leader. I'm still really thinking Ash's next opponent in the PWC is Sabrina. She matches the woman in the silhouette and since she has Ash's Haunter, I'm...
  3. PikachuSmasher

You misunderstood. I said if it happens again, I will be mad. That’s what I meant. If it happens again, I would be mad because they could have used that thing for Dracovish Development or something useful
  4. PikachuSmasher

I really hated JN048. It was a waste of my time. It was funny at the start, but turned into an absolute piece of trash. I would have given it 1/10 if we didn’t get that Lucario and Cinderace teamup and move that highered the episode for me. If they make another episode like this again, I would...
  5. PikachuSmasher

Dracovish’s time to shine will probably be against Nessa considering she’s a water type gym leader. Gengar will probably shine with Gigantamax against Allistar or Sabrina. Makes me wonder when Sirfetch’d will shine
  6. PikachuSmasher

Episode 91’s airdate is confirmed to be on the 17th of December. I think it’s filler or some Project Mew
  7. PikachuSmasher

Well, not exactly. It will have an impact on my opinion, but I feel it’s going to need more to turn the opinion around like development
  8. PikachuSmasher

Yeah. Grookey is not a good fit for Goh. In Sobble's case, it at least used moves and was useful in some cases. All Grookey does in scream in it's annoying voice and hit things with a stick. Would I have defended Grookey if it used moves and did stuff? Absolutely! The only thing holding me back...
  9. PikachuSmasher

I don’t want it. As much as I want Paul to return, I want him to be like Gary, a non PWC person. Also I don’t want him to debut Grimmsnarl considering all returning characters kept their Pokemon, so it’d be better if he had Electivire
  10. PikachuSmasher

It's been one year since Riolu evolved into Lucario and look how far it's come. Mega Evolution and close to being the ace of Ash's team
  11. PikachuSmasher

https://twitter.com/KuroBlitz96/status/1459147791322779649 This does make a bit of sense considering we saw her battle at the end of the episode
  12. PikachuSmasher

I headcanon these as real and that these actually happened offscreen. Same for character illustrations that never happened such as the Iris picnic
  13. PikachuSmasher

I didn’t even realise. Wow. XY, the series that was amazing. I seriously hope the Calender is right and Serena or Clemont is returning in November/December
  14. PikachuSmasher

I was just answering a question, but yeah, a joke just missed like Scraggy's Focus Blast
  15. PikachuSmasher

JN016
  16. PikachuSmasher

Naw, it Ash's Gengar. It looks more Purple than normal
  17. PikachuSmasher

Think this was from merch, but its official, its happening!
  18. PikachuSmasher

Some are still sore over it not being Ash’s, some just hate its voice and others just don’t like it.
  19. PikachuSmasher

Some news from merch and Pokefan 1. Merch scans show Ash with a Mega Lucario, using a z move with Pikachu and with a Gigantamax Gengar. It's confirmed. 2. Korrina is joining Ash and Goh in JN085. There's also a Sableye involved, so maybe Mega Sableye will make its debut 3. Ash vs Bea will be a...
  20. PikachuSmasher

Just found this photo on Anipoke_PR. Notice how all the Pokemon in frame are from Kalos. Coincidentally Ash is getting a Mega Evolution which was introduced in Kalos. Interesting...
Back
Top Bottom