Search results for query: *

1. PikachuSmasher

Pokemon Legends: Arceus General Discussion

That may be unlikely. It maybe that only the starters regions will get some new forms and evolutions. In PLA's case that's Cyndaquil(Gen 2), Oshawott(Gen 5) and Rowlet(Gen 7)
  2. PikachuSmasher

Interesting, looks like Diamond and Pearl were clans This would actually be the best time to showcase a last look trailer before BDSP and more info on Legends. In fact, if they are making a lot of noble pokemon, releasing their footage once in a while wouldn't make it a large surprise before...
  3. PikachuSmasher

Probably Crasher Wakes, Iscan does live by the sea
  4. PikachuSmasher

They work for an organisation where Team Plasma's ancestors exist and Team Plasma accomplishes tasks with Grunts, wait a second...
  5. PikachuSmasher

That was a grunt. Voice acting is here
  6. PikachuSmasher

I have a feeling each town in Sinnoh will have a Noble Pokemon. That's 13 areas other than Jubilife village.
  7. PikachuSmasher

Sounds similar enough in English and Italian and I think its same in Japanese as well.
  8. PikachuSmasher

Azeru's descriptions says "She is tasked with the care of a certain lady Pokémon." Could that be the Nuzleaf like thing from the leaks
  9. PikachuSmasher

Scyther evolution looks cool. Of the 3 leaked in the scan, one remains and I still believe that's a Nuzleaf evolution
  10. PikachuSmasher

Yeah. I remember when lots of Pokemon news was revealed on Directs. Plus Pokemon Directs are less frequent than Nintendo Directs, so I don't see why they are doing this
  11. PikachuSmasher

The new forms and evos look nice. I probably will buy a switch just for this game
Back
Top Bottom