Search results for query: *

1. PikachuSmasher

Preview JN082: Mawhip's Sweet Battle!?

My predictions for the episode: Bede will be introduced Goh and Ash/Chloe will catch Alcreamie Leon will catch Alcreamie Chloe will catch or at least meet Ponyta again Raihan will officially acknowledge Ash as his rival
  2. PikachuSmasher

There's also Leon in full champion outfit. Makes me think its Ash and Leon vs Opal and Unknown character(possibly Bede). Leon looks like he's inviting Alcreamie to join him, so theres a chance Gmax Alcreamie is actually him and Opal will use some other Fairy
  3. PikachuSmasher

Also looks like Leon is taking Alcreamie on his team judging by that photo
  4. PikachuSmasher

Well we have a confirmed Goh capture, Alcreamie.
  5. PikachuSmasher

While it is true Leon and Raihan haven't appeared in a while, I'm still doubting the Ash one. I'm being optimistic about this. They also spoiled Raihan losing, so we know Ash or Leon will be battling Opal
  6. PikachuSmasher

Just realised that. May be a mistake, but that's why I said take it with a Grain of Salt
  7. PikachuSmasher

I think Raihan saw Ash in JN027
  8. PikachuSmasher

I found this leak online. This was posted a while ago and has predicted Koharu in this episode. I don't believe it's real, so take all this info with a grain of salt.
  9. PikachuSmasher

I suppose October 8 will be the untitled JN083 since the Lucario episode is JN084. That or Pokemon is taking a 2 week break.
  10. PikachuSmasher

Looked at the preview, here’s what I noticed 1. Gmax Alcreamie under the ownership of Opal battling Leon,Raihan or Ash 2. 3 Alcreamie forms 3. It’s possibly in teams 4. Ash and Chloe are on a team 5. Title was read by Chloe I think Goh and Chloe will both catch Alcreamie, maybe Ash too. The...
  11. PikachuSmasher

That’s why I believe Alcreamie is for Ash, the episode is revolving around him, so makes sense for him to catch it
  12. PikachuSmasher

Leon wearing an apron is so wholesome
  13. PikachuSmasher

The summary seems a lot like it, then again there was that one SM episode that mislead us, so I’m not gonna get my hopes up
  14. PikachuSmasher

Alcreamie should go to Chloe, but I'm fine with it being Ash's, he needs a fairy type anyways
  15. PikachuSmasher

Definitely Production issues. I hope we'll get a special preview for today's episode so that the break is justified(I remember every long break they've taken, a special preview was released
  16. PikachuSmasher

Hello Alcreamie, 82 episodes. Also a break, really? Judging by the summary, Ash may catch it.
Back
Top Bottom