• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The cake is a lie. I wish that I fall asleep and wake up at the right time.
  2. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The money you earned is counterfeited and you get convicted with the intend of defraud. I wish the midterm I just got out for Physics was much easier.
  3. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but it is one of those highly used pencil with a very bad eraser. I wish that my paycheck withholdings wasn't so high.
  4. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but then the Meowth gets into cat fights 24/7, thus ruining your place of residence. I wish there is something to do in this town.
  5. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted but the cup that DHMO is in is in lethal amounts that you must chug in one go. I wish I can go to my apartment to pick up my forgotten lunch.
  6. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The muffin man got confused with your request with cupcakes for some reason. I wish I can easily pass all my classes for the rest of my undergrad career.
  7. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The winner is me. I wish that I have the willpower to be productive.
  8. Pikochu

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now it doesn't listen to you and destroys you. I wish I can let it go.
Back
Top Bottom