Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Your newest purchase or gift

Had to purchase a smokedetector and then noticed we didn't have a screwdriver with the right head. So I ended up purchasing a ratchet screwdriver too.
  2. Pikochu

My math textbook for my night class has finally come in. For some reason, I like having physical copies of textbooks as it helps me stay focused on the homework.
  3. Pikochu

So lets see what I bought between my vacation and now: Some pins from Disneyland Disney Wizard hat for me to wear while around Disneyland Baby Yoda plushies, water bottle for my secret santa Exploding Kitten game for my secret santa Cat posters for my secret santa Nintendo eShop gift cards for...
  4. Pikochu

Impulsed purchased a really nice light jacket that I'm gonna be needing for winter. Was gonna buy one anyways so the fact it was on sale and I had a coupon I was about to throw out made it worthwhile. Also, some more boba.
  5. Pikochu

Couple of nerf guns for my costume
  6. Pikochu

Couple of towels because I saw them on sale and I needed more towels anyways. Plus, I was surprised to learn that the coupon I get for my Amazon return works on these cheap but nice towels.
  7. Pikochu

My shuttle pass for next month.
  8. Pikochu

Decided to go to FanimeCon that was happening this weekend and boy, got some interesting things. A 10 minute commission of me being a character of another universe A new Pikachu keychain Pokemon inspired boba keychain Pikachu license plate holder Some stickers for my bike and car A Pikachu Pillow
  9. Pikochu

Got one of those mini cookie sheets so I don't have to make a big batch of food
  10. Pikochu

A smaller insulated water bottle
  11. Pikochu

Quite a few shower handles and a gait belt for my mom since she's coming back from nursing home for her hip fracture.
  12. Pikochu

A Macbook Pro and a Wet-Dry Vac. I cannot believe I got excited for the latter; for cleaning a room that's a bit cramped though, it's awesome.
  13. Pikochu

Had to make a run to Trader Joe's and Costco for the typical weekly grocery run. Also had lunch with coworkers and boba yesterday. First time seeing my coworkers in-person at my job which I had in two years. :P
  14. Pikochu

Had to purchase a replacement lid for my Hydro flask. Also bought boba for myself and the brother.
  15. Pikochu

Went ahead and bought myself a K4 Keychron Keyboard for my Desktop. I have also bought a USB 3.0 hub and a USB to USB extender for my desktop. I then put some velcro on the hub to my desk so I can easily use my USB devices in and out for my desktop.
  16. Pikochu

In-N-Out burger and Boba
  17. Pikochu

So I finally purchased the parts for my gaming PC and already put together.
  18. Pikochu

Boba drink and a sandwich
  19. Pikochu

A french press
  20. Pikochu

A helmet, knee pads, and subscription to software I use often
Back
Top Bottom