Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

How are you feeling today? Vol. 2

You know, after a rough week last week, despite the change in weather, I'm starting to feel better and looking forward to this weekend.
  2. Pikochu

Meh. Had a rough weekend but at least I got my Differential Equations homework done. Just trying to get work done and get through this week. It's just one of those times where it's just not gonna be fun.
  3. Pikochu

Finally able to take a huge breather and able to relax now that I don't have to deal with work for little while.
  4. Pikochu

Been dealing with the annual "change to colder season" stuffy nose.
  5. Pikochu

I'm feeling alright. Just looking to power through the day so I can have the night off and figure out plans for tomorrow.
  6. Pikochu

I'm feeling rather content. Had a good weekend of partying and looking forward to tomorrow's event and chaperoning for trick-or-treat. Can't wait to finally get the last piece of costume that I been missing.
  7. Pikochu

I'm a bit tired but otherwise actually a good mood. Past few weeks, have been dealing way less negative emotions.
  8. Pikochu

I'm actually feeling content. Actually haven't had a day this week where I was like "bleh." So far, I had quite a productive, tiring but straightforward week without many negative emotions slowing me down.
  9. Pikochu

Had a productive weekend, got some clarity on what I want to do now I done my short term planning. I feel that I can just power through the day without major issues today, so I'm feeling alright for a Monday.
  10. Pikochu

Surprisingly, despite me not getting as much sleep, I feel like I'm ready to take today down. Perhaps because I'm leaving early today and I'm actually looking forward to hang out with some friends at an event tonight.
  11. Pikochu

Still feel "blah" since I have work and all that stuff.
  12. Pikochu

Have mostly recovered physically from my car accident. And the car is in the repair shop without a hitch so far.
  13. Pikochu

Not too happy today. Found out that my brother got rear ended with my car. Thankfully everyone is okay and insurance will cover the costs but still.
  14. Pikochu

It's Monday when your shuttle driver to work woke you up. Thankfully, my shuttle driver was understanding and waited a few minutes for me to brush teeth and grab my stuff. So yeah, already off to a wonderful Manic Monday.
  15. Pikochu

Feeling neutral for starting the workweek. Guess the weekend at the beach actually helped!
  16. Pikochu

After a few days of bleh and intense work, feeling back to normal.
  17. Pikochu

Way too tired. Just one of these days.
  18. Pikochu

Still feeling exhausted today and not looking forward to tomorrow
  19. Pikochu

Feeling blah today, been waiting at the dentist for my root canal.
  20. Pikochu

Feel great now I did a lot of the spring cleaning and decluttering after putting it off for so long.
Back
Top Bottom