Vote: Mido Fake claim for the Doctor.
  3. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

4. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

So it can't pass the Turing test?
  5. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

But what if TSR decides to be sentient on its own?
  6. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

But TSR can still see you planting explosives.
  7. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

*TSR is damp* No explosions! Explosives allowed!
  8. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

That's a bad idea considering that me running around in circles would probably won't produce a strong magnetic field to get the generator going. I can only speak for myself that I wasn't there. I was enjoying the weather doing this:
  9. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

Gotta check out the sanity of the cop though.
  10. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

Just out of curiosity, have there been attempts to attract new users into the game? Pokemon Starters mafia would be a good game to attract new members into the War Room.
  11. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

0 days until I can change my username. That's because "Pikachu" is already taken. =(
  12. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey all. I'm [mostly] back from my hiatus. What did I miss? Also, free drinks from TWR bar.
  13. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

You may want to avoid Ike's then. They have subs that is filled with chicken strips, mozzarella sticks and so forth. What stops me from going there frequently is the price. ^^ Second, though I haven't developed as many health problems. I do my best as walking as much as I can to stay...
  14. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

I was thinking of the following: - Time Series of number of players - Averages of phases per game, phase length - Most common town and scum roles - Word cloud of game posts Off the top of my head. Anything that can be put in the spreadsheet, I'm open to.
  15. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

Hey all. I'm curious as to when the next TWR awards are coming out. The reason why I asked is because I'm interested in doing a data visualization of TWR also. I'm thinking maybe something like a "TWR 2016 Year in Review" or something cool. Not sure if I want to make it an info graphic (if I...
  16. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

And Root Beer being Godfather for being not fully beer... Unless "It's Not Your Fathers"
  17. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

I'd be interested in Beer Mafia also :P
  18. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

We need to get a beergarden around here.
  19. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

I believe they are referring to Doctor Who mafia where Elieson was silenced and couldn't post. Elie then posted his thoughts in his signature saying that he didn't trust Rabbit/Hellcrow.
  20. Pikochu

The Situation Room 2.0

I still detect blackbody radiation ME.
Back
Top Bottom