Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

Hey all, Well, I'm mostly done with the major project that has gotten me stuck to where I had to reduce my time here but it's easing up. As for this weekend, I finally got to catch up on some much needed shopping at H-mart and Costco and boy and it was nice and warm, something I haven't seen in...
  2. Pikochu

This incident will be reported. (For those who get it :P) Anyways, this week is going smoothly aside from work issues. But at least I have a three day weekend coming up and I am not on family on-call! So weee!
  3. Pikochu

So many scientists who worked on the Manhattan project (which the Oppenheimer movie is based of) were quite shocked on what they unleashed. Sadly, it seems those who mattered who could have actually stopped it decided to keep developing such weapons. And to be fair, the Physicists were very...
  4. Pikochu

Not a fan of Taco Bell myself personally. However, I do enjoy Mexican street food such as carne asada, al pastor and carnita street tacos, burritos and nachos. Hell, even the fusion such as carna asada fries and Korean tacos are actually enjoyable. And can't forget about the horchata.
  5. Pikochu

I'm probably very anti-ketchup and really don't want to have it on anything with maybe one exception. In terms of fries, burgers, chips, etc, I would either find another dip to use or I would just eat them plain. Even if they are flavorless on its own, I would still would rather eat it on its...
  6. Pikochu

That wouldn't be a bad idea actually. I'm just waiting things to dry out after the rain we got a couple days ago.
  7. Pikochu

Hey everybody, I'm slowly coming back! Went down to Southern California for vacation, spent some time in Disneyland and then we had end of the year rush work. But now I am free from work for the rest of 2023!
  8. Pikochu

Starting to feel like fall after that brief heat wave we got here. Although it seems that this winter, we are gonna have another El Nino which means even more torrential rain this winter!
  9. Pikochu

Right now where I am at, it feels like we back in early Spring. Though I dunno if I can say the same for the rest of the country.
  10. Pikochu

I find Jazz way too chaotic for me to listen to for long periods of time. I don't mind sudden changes in terms of song but Jazz tends to really overdo it for me.
  11. Pikochu

How far did you get into your piano studies? Currently right now, I'm going through the Circle of 5th for minor scales where I have to play all the minor scales four octaves in both parallel and contrary motions. I'm also studying Bach's Chorale to help me learn voicing. I already did those...
  12. Pikochu

For me, I tend to listen quite a very weird mix of the following genre: Classical, Modern Pop, House, Dance, 90s-2010s. During work at least, if I'm not intensely focus, I just like to have something in the background so that at least I'm half paying attention to what's going on. If I really...
  13. Pikochu

This week felt like it dragged on but glad to be done with it. Basically was applying to new positions and helping others with job applications.
  14. Pikochu

I don't know of what is this "snow" you al are talking about. Then again, I do live in a very temperate zone combined with a few climate patterns and low enough elevation to not to deal with snow.
  15. Pikochu

Thanks for the advice. And for me, I'm just trying to really develop better eating habits in the long term. The exercise part, I got down that works for me. I think for me at the end of the day, I think it's just reducing how much I eat and trying to add at least a fruit or veggie to my meals...
  16. Pikochu

Does anyone know of good recipes or places that's good for sliming down? I would like to try something that is fairly protein heavy and still quite filling. And sadly, can't have stuff like Salmon or anything seafood related due to my allergies.
  17. Pikochu

They were delicious, it's also where I also got some breakfast burritos. There is a better donut place but it was really out of the way from the path home so I decided to just stop by the place where I did yesterday and grab some protein with that. Does your local H-mart have like a banchan...
  18. Pikochu

Bought and ate those donuts!
  19. Pikochu

I hate this thread sometimes, look what you all made me do. Couldn't resist these donuts! https://imgur.com/a/3Fj9zzn
  20. Pikochu

Personally, I'm not a fan of filled donuts. I enjoy donuts that are more airy with a sweet after taste that comes after all that pillowly goodness. Bah, now I should go to the local donut shop.
Back
Top Bottom