Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Things you were thinking of buying

A boxing class membership so I can learn how to box and perhaps get more fit.
  2. Pikochu

Purchasing some tickets and Airbnb for a few days to take some time away from home.
  3. Pikochu

A replacement pen for my iPad
  4. Pikochu

A smartwatch
  5. Pikochu

I'm still deciding whether or not eBike or eScooter is for me. Although I like the convenience of an eScooter, I feel that I would get more use of the eBike simply because I would at least get more exercise and it is much safer. In terms of eScooter, I was thinking of this or this one in terms...
  6. Pikochu

an eScooter or an eBike
  7. Pikochu

Thinking of getting one of those electric bikes to ride from my place to the train station.
  8. Pikochu

I'm leaning towards a Ryzen 7 3700X (though Ryzen 5 3600X looks really good in terms of pricing) and Nvidia 2080 Super.
  9. Pikochu

A custom build gaming Desktop with a 2080 Super
  10. Pikochu

A Wacom Tablet and Cities Skylines. Though I would love to buy a car...
  11. Pikochu

Long term: a good decent car so I don't have to rely on public transportation to get groceries.
  12. Pikochu

I'm thinking of purchasing a decent used car since I found out that getting around by bus around California might not be the best option. Of course, if I do, I would have to become a commuter student for one quarter at my college. Decisions...
Back
Top Bottom