Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

The Round Table

I like to check it out!
  2. Pikochu

The Round Table

What that include all role PMs having to be completed also? Or would it just be the set up being confirmed?
  3. Pikochu

The Round Table

I'm interested in helping out with the guides.
  4. Pikochu

The Round Table

I think a separate newbie friendly guide would be nice to have as an introduction to Mafia. We can then link to the original guide as a more technical introduction to the game. From experience, the guide does look quite technical and sense and gives the appearance of not being newbie friendly...
  5. Pikochu

The Round Table

I am in full agreement of having a mentor game. It would also be a great way to potentially recruit new players into the War Room. I'm down for us regulars to help mentor players too to introduce them to the game also. I'll be more than willing to volunteer to guide. Still debating whether we...
  6. Pikochu

The Round Table

So this has been somewhat discussed in the TWR Discord chat and now it's going to the table. As discussed by @Hellcrow and @HumanDawn, there is a huge backlog of games that are ready in the queue. However, the wait to get the game out of the queue and ready for playing could take months. And...
  7. Pikochu

The Round Table

So I don't know if anyone in TWR would be interested or even be allowed. I am thinking of creating a Votal-bot so rather than having to count the votes manually, the bot would take care of it. I don't know if it's even possible with Xenforo but it is something that I find interesting. Thoughts?
Back
Top Bottom