Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Super Food Thread - Question of the Week - What is your favorite type of salad?

Oh my gosh. So there was this awesome Banh Mi (Vietnamese Sandwich) place that I used to back in high school with a large group of friends when I was done volunteering near by. I used to always look forward to volunteering just so I have an excuse to go there. Not only they used to have one of...
  2. Pikochu

Oh yeah! My personal favorite flavors that I normally get are Garlic Parmesan and Lemon Pepper. However, there is a local place that makes this really good Atomic sauce that goes well on wings as well as chicken tenders. In fact, that's the only place where I would diverge from my usual two...
  3. Pikochu

It would have to be warm chocolate chip cookies and chocolate mint cookies.
  4. Pikochu

I'd probably would have to go with a BLT with avocado on dutch crunch.
  5. Pikochu

For hot tea, I tend to go with Mango Tea and Mint tea. However, if we are talking about milk tea or boba, I tend to go for more fruity flavors like Strawberry Milk Tea.
  6. Pikochu

Tomato Soup and Chicken Noodle Soup. Though, I'm more of a fan of Pho, Vietnamese Noodle Soup with Rice Noodles and Beef Stock.
  7. Pikochu

Korean BBQ with Soju sounds good to you with gelato Popsicle afterwards?
  8. Pikochu

It would have to be Strawberry, though I been getting more whismical flavors like 1020, which is a combination of Caramel, Oreo and Coffee.
  9. Pikochu

Oh man, this is a tough one. I'm going to have to say a very nice crusty Apple Pie. I love how when you first bite into the pie, you get a nice, crispy flaky crust before your the pie explodes with a tasty, well spiced apple filling. Second close favorite would have to be pumpkin pie.
  10. Pikochu

I love me some crunch peanut butter, though I love smooth peanut butter on my Reese's.
  11. Pikochu

I enjoy spicy food now and then. I'm not too much of a fan of spicy food on veggies unless they are cooked. It's mainly on meats I spicy on.
  12. Pikochu

I'm not a wine person at all. To me, it tastes like burning grape juice. Not a fan of wither colors of wine.
  13. Pikochu

Same here, though I think that has to do more with the Peanut Butter than it did with the bacon. As for a pure bacon milkshake, I've actually tried a sip of pure bacon milkshake. It was alright, though I felt that I was gonna get a heart attack. Personally, I wouldn't try it again because...
  14. Pikochu

I do enjoy me some American BBQ such as pulled pork sandwiches, ribs and of course the burger. However, I also love Korean BBQ. Wish Korean BBQ is very common up in the Bay Area as it is in Los Angeles.
  15. Pikochu

How often I eat fast food? Well, it depends what you define fast food, but usually I go once a week. It would have to be places like In-N-Out, Chick-Fil-A, Five Guys, El Pollo Loco, the local taco truck,, etc. I typically like to go to fast food places that are very transparent with their...
  16. Pikochu

Pineapple is by far my favorite Pizza topping.
  17. Pikochu

Definitely ice cream, though I'm more of a sorbet person. Unless it's ice cream cake :D
  18. Pikochu

For me, it would have to be a Breakfast Burrito with scrambled eggs, bacon, ham, potatoes, sour cream and chiptole sauce because I'm usually on the go. However, I also love Chocolate Chip Breakfast, Hash Browns and Oatmeal for breakfast. Actually, Hash Brown has to be my all time favorite...
Back
Top Bottom