Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Notice The War Room's New Game Schedule/Queue

Add The Division 2: Warlords of New York Mafia [19 players] to the large game queue with @Crystal Onix being MoD. This 19 player game will be a follow up to my The Division Mafia from last year. However, this game will feature more powerful roles to where it is pretty much role madness to the...
  2. Pikochu

Wait, I'm hosting now? O_O Well, time to access my archives now. :P
  3. Pikochu

@DarthWolf My Mafia game is planning to be a 13 player game :P
  4. Pikochu

If my memory serves, the game was canceled due to not filling up all the slots.
  5. Pikochu

I'm going to put back The Division Mafia back in the small game queue. This is gonna be one of my more bastard games :P
  6. Pikochu

Apologies for not getting my Mafia game up! Family forgot to tell me there's a Chinese New Year event that I have to attend until the very last minute today and then I'm planning to be out with friends later today. I'll have it up sometime tomorrow morning.
  7. Pikochu

@DarthWolf Will get that posted within the next 24 hours!
  8. Pikochu

Hey everyone! Back from my Mafia hosting hiatus for another one of my games. And of course, I am looking for a MoD and perhaps a co-host to help with FT. Already have the set up and rules written out already. Feel free to add it in the queue once it's approved. - Tom Clancy's: The Division...
Back
Top Bottom