Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I did not expect such a positive reaction and feedback from everyone from this game. I had a great time hosting this game and coming up with these roles. It was way more fun than I expected and it reminds me that I shouldn't be afraid to take risks to innovate...
  2. Pikochu

Mafia The Division Mafia - Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten (Tie with Town, Mafia and ITP Usuper!)

Host Thoughts of this Game: First off, I want to congratulate everyone on this game. I think everyone has done a reasonable job with this game and honestly, I did not expect this game to go the way it did at all. This game has featured many twists and turns that I did not expect. Extra props to...
  3. Pikochu

Action Logs: Day 1: Town lynches DarthWolf (Hunter Faction: Strongman Serial Killer) Night 1: - Mafia kills Contrainer under Jinjo’s Name - Flop role cops Mido - Aussie watches Mido - MegaPod picks number two - masons with Contrainer - Contrainer gets...
  4. Pikochu

Threadmarks: Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten

Endgame: Ceasefire in Manhatten Significant investment has been made by The Division to save what remains of Manhatten. Most of the factions in Manhatten are now leaderless and now have to terrorize New York without a lead. While The Division hasn't entirely been successful, the cure for the...
  5. Pikochu

Phase locked, update pending. I'll close the game out before tomorrow night properly. I'm tired already from a long day of doing stuff and just want to relax now. :P
  6. Pikochu

I will be willing to end this game in a draw if @Contrainer and @Midorikawa are willing to agree to that also.
  7. Pikochu

Threadmarks: Day 7: Left Alive in the Light Zone

Day 7: Left Alive Flavor text whenever I get around to it No one was nightkilled on Night 6. It is now Day 7. Day 7 will end at 2100 hours (11pm) at PST Countdown Timer You have 48 hours to figure out why no one was killed last night, be shocked at the events, discuss my favorite boba drink...
  8. Pikochu

Threadmarks: Night 6: Dividing the Division

Day 6, Final Votals No Lynch (2): ZinnLav, Midorikawa Jinjo (1): Contrainer ZinnLav (1): Jinjo Night 6: Dividing the Division With the situation dire within Manhatten and not much help coming out from aboard, the Division in Manhatten try to figure out with the very limit resources what to do...
  9. Pikochu

Day 6, First Votal Jinjo (2): ZinnLav, Contrainer ZinnLav (2): Jinjo, Midorikawa Day 6 will end on October 23rd at 2300 (11pm) PST. Countdown Timer You have about 33 hours to discuss, bribe each other to the dark side, figure out why ExLight was Nightkilled, yell at the host in this thread...
  10. Pikochu

Threadmarks: Day 6: The Crazy Network Restored

Day 6: The Crazy Network Restored As the remaining agents are desperate for answers as to what to do with Manhatten, they arrived at the NYPD Academy. A distressed signal called was coming from the academy that got the agents to investigate and to find hope. The agents reached the basketball...
  11. Pikochu

Also, sorry for the delay. I was a complete idiot and forgot to hit the "Post Reply" button.
  12. Pikochu

Threadmarks: Night 5: Taking a Swing

Apologies for the delay, I had to talk to my MoD about some issues and a mistake I made. I will discuss this at the end game. Day 5 Votals: Pika_pika42 (3): ExLight, Midorikawa, ZinnLav ZinnLav (2): Pika_pika42, Jinjo Night 5: Taking a Swing Back at the White House, the JTF was waiting for...
  13. Pikochu

@Jinjo @Pika_pika42 @ZinnLav @ExLight @Contrainer @Tood @Midorikawa Due to me being out of town and won't be able to update the phase on time, I will be extending the phase by another 24 hours. Day 5 will end at 2300 (11pm) on October 20th. That's 25 hours from this post. i apologize for...
  14. Pikochu

@Contrainer has subbed in for Oricorio effective immediately. Please confirm in-thread.
  15. Pikochu

Threadmarks: Day 5: Loyal Hands

Day 5: Loyal Hands Flavor text coming soon. Tood has been Nightkilled. Tood was a vigilante allied with the Second Wave Agents (town) Day 5 has begun. Day 5 will end on October 19th, at 23:00 (11pm) PST. Countdown Timer This phase is in a LYLO. Reminder: No OC until Day 6. Also I'm...
  16. Pikochu

That would depend on the win con of the ITP. If the wincon of the ITP doesn't affect town or is anti-mafia, it's a LYLO. If the ITP is more in favor of mafia winning, then it's a loss.
Back
Top Bottom