Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia TWR Games Bonanza - Endgame: Mafia win - Epilogue Complete

I knew there had to be mafia between Mido, FA, and ExLight. At the time when I was alive, I was very skeptical to trust FA, Mido, and ExLight which I was very nervous to give my phase resetter. Totally did not expect PP42 though, wow. Well done to ExLight and PP42! I did wish though that...
  2. Pikochu

Let's not forget this gem from your autocorrect: :P
  3. Pikochu

It's one of the main reasons why I'm trying to figure out who I can fully trust and who can make good judgment.
  4. Pikochu

If Mafia's plan was to come after me, they must know I have a power role to where I am a threat to them. If that's the case, I think we may have to look at the people who started the wagon too. This or just saying that I'm scum. Contrainer hasn't really said much other than that questionable...
  5. Pikochu

This is more of a gut vote at the end of the day: Vote: Zinn
  6. Pikochu

The only response I see from jd about MegaPod and Zinn are the following: That's it. I think there might be something going on and/or missing between the interaction with jd. I just don't know what to pin it too.
  7. Pikochu

Alright, sorry for taking longer than expected. I got focused on a task. Although I think Zinn does look pretty bad for bringing up the bomb claim and not being consistent with Darth, I find MegaPod to be more concerning. The vote on me looks very sheepy and the reasons for voting for are...
  8. Pikochu

I just finished a tutoring session. Will post my thoughts when I'm done finishing up the last things
  9. Pikochu

How is it bad? And what would have been your reads then if they were any different?
  10. Pikochu

Didn't notice this the first time around. The game I submitted was from Periodic Table Mafia which contained a bomb. See: Mafia: - Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame But essentially my variation was that if the bomb was lynched, two players at random in that wagon would be killed. If at killed at...
  11. Pikochu

And you're telling me that null is not taking a stance? Plus, most of my null reads come from the fact that the players contributed pretty much nothing at that point. How can the "do not vig me" imply that he is for certain a bomb without Zinn's claim? For all we know, it could be a town power...
  12. Pikochu

*is just as scummy as my "Vig should...
  13. Pikochu

Holy fuck, I did not expect a wagon to form on me. I swear, scum must be taking advantage of what I said and twist what I said. For the record, I still more or less standby what I said about the bomb. Yes, it was poor judgment to say that vig should do that. That being said, the fact that the...
  14. Pikochu

Gonna give guts reads and my reasons why for that gut read. Mido: She seems to be taking stances in the game based on the facts we may know and does provide analysis. Lean slight town. Calvin: I feel he hasn't contributed that much. Has some stuff but mostly recycled stuff. Null LG: Who...
  15. Pikochu

Well, it's not one of those usual awful mislynches. At least we got that out of the way. Sadly, I don't know if anything can be made out of Max's lynch. Contrainer's bomb claim, I have no idea what to do as Contrainer pretty much render himself useless. It's one of those claims that is almost...
  16. Pikochu

Sorry, thought you claimed bomb. But while you're here, do you have any comments about the votes on you?
  17. Pikochu

Was the bomb claim really needed though? I think it was quite clear that the bomb claim Max was fake. Not to mention now you most likely gave scum reasons to stay away from you and perhaps get rid of a scum member during the night phase.
  18. Pikochu

Did such a list have ever been posted? Or is that not happening? @AussieEevee
  19. Pikochu

^ What ExLight asked. Now I'm curious too.
  20. Pikochu

Huh, didn't notice that your quote was the last one on my post. Don't know why it was last. I'm not sure if any other games that are hosted by the players have Godfather plus some other role. The only games that would have such a role are the games that I hosted (Periodic Table Mafia, Simpsons...
Back
Top Bottom