Search results for query: *

1. Pikochu

Mafia Archie Sonic Mafia, Endgame: TBA (4/8/20)

Alright here are my thoughts: In re PP42: I did find it weird that PP42 claimed "don't cop check me" and then it implies that Aussie visited PP42 and therefore, PP42 is scum. If that theory were to hold true, then it would have to imply that mafia targeted someone and that target was doc...
  2. Pikochu

Wow, 8 pages to catch up. Alright, time to sit for an hour and then post my thoughts.
  3. Pikochu

Oh fuck me. I really hate this heat and dealing with insomnia due to heat. Of course, the phase would end as soon as I hit the post reply button. My point stands.
  4. Pikochu

Apologies for not responding earlier, work has been keeping my busy and the only reason why I am even posting is that I am having trouble sleeping due to the heat. There's a lot of discussions that's been going on. Upon the second read, the only thing that's been sticking out for me is PP42's...
  5. Pikochu

Just finished a long day of work and errands. Post analysis coming up tomorrow. First reactions to posts during my first read Personally, I don't really care whether or not if you don't post that much. I just care whether or not if your posts have substances, which from what I can tell...
  6. Pikochu

I got work coming up so sorry for missing responses up until this point. That's the expectation for this game from everyone. At this phase of the game, it would be hard to tell whether the vote is for RVS reasons or if there's malicious intent. Really, day one lynches are just hard to...
  7. Pikochu

Wait what? How can you tell? Their posts to me look like standard Day One filler.
  8. Pikochu

Confirmed!
  9. Pikochu

Sign me up!
  10. Pikochu

Sign me up!
Back
Top Bottom